• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
life is brutal...

Very true indeed. Anyways, I'm waiting patiently for the release still, I'm just stating a man of his word shouldn't say something multiple times and not do it. Whether it's no ones fault or not, multiple times of expecting something and it doesn't happen, it can get rather annoying. I appreciate this very much don't get me wrong, I'm just saying with this I will "believe it when I see it".

Not to mention the numerous (very annoying) setbacks I've had, caused by constant crashing of Remere's Map Editor.

<quoting myself :huh:>
Not to mention the numerous (very annoying) setbacks I've had, caused by constant crashing of Remere's Map Editor.

Don't get me wrong; this is not an excuse for all the delays, but sadly; a fact <_<.

I got a problem. When i create a char and log in to the game my position is thais with lvl 1 and no vocation... How can i change it to send me in rook with lvl 1 . Sry my english.

FYI, I've helped him fix problem the @up over MSN. Just in case ;*

I haven't even read anything, but cykos "off all day", and YES I'VE BEEN !!!

I was at the worlds fucking best concert of all time, it was awesome and I don't give a rats ass about your complaints.

I have had fun as hell, and I suggest you all to do the same, and not sit by the comp and refreshing this thread about update and so.

Daaamn, It was fun, but kind of a struggle to be in the front :D
Hail Sonic Syndicate!!! (btw, i got one of their drum sticks and some sort of ear ring xD)

But I'll focuse on releasing now, but it was fun as hell !!!

/Limannen

Good to read something like this "I don't give a rats ass about your complaints" and "I suggest you all to do the same, and not sit by the comp and refreshing this thread about update and so." cuz i've been writing some stuff into this thread cuz ive been so damn tired of these ass************ so i'm glad you did say something like that,cuz if i would been the release "owner" i would delay as hell cuz of ppls like them...I don't care when you are releasing or iven if you are,im just happy if there will be a release but on some way even happy if there wouldnt be any release,well good that you took a break from this hell and had fun man =),must have fellt so damn great ;P,cuz i always wanted to go on a concert to but never been anything of it :/.

If you want the map to be not that much MB you could just move it to like 2000,2000,7 or something...... and not like the 30000SQM of NOTHING.

If you want the map to be not that much MB you could just move it to like 2000,2000,7 or something...... and not like the 30000SQM of NOTHING.

It would be exactly the same size if we would do that. The main reason is because blank (black) tiles do not take up any space.

If you dont want to realese it, then close thread and play whit ppl who w8 for the realese

maybe now will be release because:

Current Activity: Viewing Thread Real Map Project v0.7

but i know... NOT!

You can uplod it in 5 min and realese dont waste time for some silly things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back