• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you upload the serv,
might aswell upload the mapeditor right?

Release looks great!
Red

Ohhh Thanks Limannen ;) Verry verry great update, I hope you fix 100% Demon oak and Maybe INQ in next update ;) Gogogo Hail RMP-Team ;)

In fact/to be honest, Limannen has done nothing in this (current) version (0.8.0).
Don't get this wrong, though.

Great too see it coming, Cykotitan.

Rep++ for you, bro.

Zer0xe.

Omg nice it's all rl tibia npcs in some cities 10/10 on this realease no doubt they've (cykotian) managed to do alot of changes in this version :)

Keep up the hell of a good work you're doing

Last edited:
I got some of errors here...If you wanna to write what's errors.Please Limannen say this and come to peace xD.I not write errors for me,only for you...

And?

Hello guys, i have a problem..
When i turn on the Real Map Project v0.8.0 and i get the acc manager the ot falls off..
Someone can help me?

I don't see how Inquisition is working :p

Red

I don't see how Inquisition is working :p

Red

The enterance (portal/teleport) of The Inquisition Quest is located behind a gate of expertise for level 100, located in Vampire Shield quest reward room (Edron).

question is there anything keeping a player from runing past the boss into the next tp in the inq quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back