• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok do this

I use MySQL, its better

goto phpmyadmin open the player table look for the pos(y) pos(x) pos(z) and cityid put the following (town_id=5, posx=32371, posy=32240 and posz=7) this on you current player and also on the sample vocations oyu have------ with this temple position you should appear in thais------

goto phpmyadmin open the player table look for the pos(y) pos(x) pos(z) and cityid put the following (town_id=5, posx=32371, posy=32240 and posz=7) this on you current player and also on the sample vocations oyu have------ with this temple position you should appear in thais------

okay, why r u telling me this? I already know all about this, even way more. but thanks anyways

I do raids into my serv...It's easy to do but 100% rl? It's hard to do;/.
and second...I'm going to holidays from 2 april for 1 month....

Haha, I'm not saying it's hard to do raids.
The hard part is doing them 100% accurate to real tibia's.
That is the part that I need help with.

Holiday? 2nd April was months ago.

/Limannen

you know probe find a tutorial to configure gesior in my ot?
such as place settings for the ot gesior as step by step in all settings?

Haha, I'm not saying it's hard to do raids.
The hard part is doing them 100% accurate to real tibia's.
That is the part that I need help with.

Holiday? 2nd April was months ago.

/Limannen

2th July sry mistake xd

Who wanna try this map play in burningeye xd (I fix some of errors xD)

Hello,
I have problem ;/ when I'm put server online and I'm try connecting with server I see it !
beztytuukvx.png

Please help me

There is written:
instruction from "0 x 006 fd 52 b" is appealing to the memory at the address "0 x 00000000" the memory cannot be written.
ok to exit
cancel to debuging

on future please using google trenslator :]

Greetings!
I have a little problem, I have no idea why this happend and I've tried everything I know.
I can login on the server with my 192.0.**.*** yea u know.
But when ppl try to login with my other ip (both the orginal IP and ***.no-ip.org) then can only load character list and then it just load game world but only a timeout. Anyone who can help me? (It was a while ago I hosted a OT so I tried both to use 127.0.0.1, 192~ and my other ip in the config but nothing works)
Please help me as fast as possible!

Thank you!

PS: I don't think you need any picture to see that ppl just can't connect to gameworld :p

Greetings!
I have a little problem, I have no idea why this happend and I've tried everything I know.
I can login on the server with my 192.0.**.*** yea u know.
But when ppl try to login with my other ip (both the orginal IP and ***.no-ip.org) then can only load character list and then it just load game world but only a timeout. Anyone who can help me? (It was a while ago I hosted a OT so I tried both to use 127.0.0.1, 192~ and my other ip in the config but nothing works)
Please help me as fast as possible!

Thank you!

PS: I don't think you need any picture to see that ppl just can't connect to gameworld :p

I can answer your problem.

On your router's site: make sure u have a starting port of 7171 and an ending port of 7172.. hope I helped you :)

I can answer your problem.

On your router's site: make sure u have a starting port of 7171 and an ending port of 7172.. hope I helped you :)

It should look like this:
Service name: Oterv1
Starting port: 7171
Ending Port: 7172
Hosting server: 192.XXX.X.X
:p

still not working :S.
Well I might changed on wrong place.
In what section?
Virtual Server, Port Forwarding, application rules etc etc?
please fast :)

Btw I changed it in Port Forwarding looking like this:
Name TCP schedule
Otserv application name 7171 always
UDP
IP Adress computer name 7172 allow all

or smth :p can't find any page with starting/ending port :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back