• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol man no1 on your server on my server iz like 20 ppl xD but bugs and shiitttttt u want 2 join w/ me i need a mapper ;O

It'll be good if you guys could like, put a restarter in it, so when it crashes it can restart by itself. I tried looking for a restarter but all of them that i downloaded was either a virus or incompatible. Could you put on with the v.9 or tell me exactly how to get one? thanks. ;P

Cykotitan, that site u gave me to fix my shop problem, it only says its good for TFS 0.2.9+ and im using TFS 0.2.2. it says goto config.ini and put in shopsystem=1, all that does is activate my shop system but it doesnt fix the problem...
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\shopsystem.php on line 59

Well, Gesiors seems to have messed up the versions a bit with 0.2.x, so.. TFS 0.2.2 is newer than 0.2.9
@your problem; You didn't complete the entire process of installing shop system, try again: http://otland.net/f118/ver-0-1-0-gesior-item-pacc-shop-php-lua-forgotten-server-5772/

Will the demon oak and inquision quest work after the update?

Yes, and we have focused on making them as much real as possible.

The Blue Legs quest in darashia, stairs are bugged on two of them.. so u get trapped. :/ FYI.

We'll try to make Koshei the Deathless/Blue Legs quest too.
@Stairs; can't fix them, replacing with some alternative ones..

Okay i found some more bugs
1. The Obsidian Knife doesnt work
2. Blessed wooden stake doesnt work
Maybe u can fix those? :/
Already fixed.

Some more bugs: Rashid(npc) doesnt work, Djinns(npcs) doesnt work. Cant sell/buy items from them.. wtf :/
Already fixed. (placed)

Hello,
I have problem ;/ when I'm put server online and I'm try connecting with server I see it !
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/3451/beztytuukvx.png

Please help me

EXE: TheForgottenServer.rar

Okay in some places like Darahsia, and probably more places, the doors that are suppose to be locked, isnt locked, so people just go in a grab the rare items as in MMS, royal helmet, golden boots... maybe u can fix those?

And uhmm, if you didn't know, the 10k quest dont work in the Junkdaf desert or w.e its called

Okay in some places like Darahsia, and probably more places, the doors that are suppose to be locked, isnt locked, so people just go in a grab the rare items as in MMS, royal helmet, golden boots... maybe u can fix those?

We already took care of it. In the future, I'll (personally) pay more attention to such 'little' things, which can have fatal consequences for the server itself.

i jist noticed, the travel npc on carlin, is OUT of the boat, so out of pz.

Ank boat npc, should also travel to Liberty Bay.
Carlin boat npc, should also travell to svargrond
Buddel wont kick me out of okolnir's boat , ppl can easily trap it :eek:
Also, to go okolnir on rl u need to say "hi/go/okolnir" not just hi/okolnir

bugged stairs:
22:07 Your current position is [X: 32204 | Y: 31228 | Z: 3].
22:10 Your current position is [X: 32112 | Y: 31129 | Z: 10].
22:12 Your current position is [X: 32214 | Y: 31191 | Z: 7].
22:25 Your current position is [X: 32208 | Y: 31202 | Z: 4].

and there is no way to svargrond mines!!! the way is wrong somewhere! i couldnt get there by walking! it should be cuz of bugged stairs

also
map bugs:
03:42 Your current position is [X: 32427 | Y: 32183 | Z: 14].
03:43 Your current position is [X: 32428 | Y: 32143 | Z: 13].

buggued stair:
03:49 Your current position is [X: 33233 | Y: 31823 | Z: 7].

Npcs is missing on edron carpet
bank npc is missing on edron
dijins npcs are missing, on dijin tower
there is no npc on carlin boat

a npc on a house? wtf
03:45 Your current position is [X: 33210 | Y: 31838 | Z: 6].

And uhmm, if you didn't know, the 10k quest dont work in the Junkdaf desert or w.e its called

The Desert Dungeon Quest (10k and other rewards) is fully working now. (tested)

Moreover, I have moved Yalahar to exact Real Tibian coordinates.

You guys are doing a great job, keep it up! I'll let you know if i find any bugs ;)

I got a problem, I'm using MySQL and I left my server on for like... 4-5 hours, it just crashed and gave me a C++ error saying it had stopped or somehting, i cant remember what it said, but i know it said C++ as the program name, so it crashed my server, any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back