• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Greyhound walking out of boat... and what about pvp protection? I mean access for passage for players who killed somebody must be closed..Like on carpets where u can easy reach npc.

Captain Greyhound's spawn size has been fixed.
About "PVP protection", I don't think we'll be able to add that feature, since function isPzLocked doesn't exist in Mystic Spirit (TFS 0.2.3)

Also please add teleports in temple where u can enchante ur weapons!
We'll add teleports (actually, magic archways) to Holy Shrines in all cities.

If it possible make Firewalker boots to the end :) This part when u have to use pick on stone to uncover teleport to Pythius The Rotten!!!
Maybe.. it wouldn't take much of an advanced script, don't you think?

REPORT BUGS = Bug Reports

It's really annoying to read all of it here, just place it at the right section so we can focus on it.
And please....don't spam the thread, just stack up the bugs and then post, at the right section too ffs.

/Limannen

It was a long time ago I made a server. What should I do with the sources

@Cykotitan

Uhm, I got a little problem. I'm pretty sure I was the one that caused it but I dunno WHAT DID cause it.

Here's the problem;
When I buy stuff from NPCs instead of getting one thing I always get 2x what I bought. For example, if I buy an AOL I get 2 of them when I only bought 1. Do you know what can cause this and how can I solve it?;)

This server is great, is it any way to make it little more stable myself so it wont crash once or twice a day?

I have the same problem. It crashed after 3-5, 6 hours. :/

why i can't login on server.I change ip start server,and change ip on ip changer,but he say server is offline...how can i fix that??

adsaa.JPG

It doesnt Start, why ?
It's standing still on map loading..

Just do this

Goto config.lua (inside your server folder)

change this
MapStorageType=relational
to
MapStorageType=binary

Should load the map alot faster. :)

Is it possible to make command to buy all bless with one shot with command !bless for 60k like irl tibia???

like irl tibia? in rl tibia, bless dont cost 60k , nor are bought by a command xD!

Then do it yourslf
they said they wont realase it on the damn crying damn son
only mystic spirit..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back