• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally ! I got some news...not only news, but good news :D

I won't say more than this:

Release + Tonight

/Limannen

Finally ! I got some news...not only news, but good news :D

I won't say more than this:

Release + Tonight

/Limannen

We hope you're right this time! :D

Good Work Limannen and Cykotitan.

Signed.

We hope you're right this time! :D

Good Work Limannen and Cykotitan.

Signed.

Yeah, everything's done.

So I think about...12h? Is enough time to upload xD
It's just a few small changes, for example: changelog, main post, and upload mirrors ofc xD

/Limannen

Yeah, everything's done.

It's just a few small changes, for example: changelog, main post, and upload mirrors ofc xD

/Limannen

Well everyone who reads this message will be happy BUT Limannen are you sure that you have to say this?

If it doesnt work (because your internet doesnt work or maybe Cykotitan got a virus again or maybe Shadows is not reachable)

The Scrubnubs will RAGE all day ;)

Well everyone who reads this message will be happy BUT Limannen are you sure that you have to say this?

If it doesnt work (because your internet doesnt work or maybe Cykotitan got a virus again or maybe Shadows is not reachable)

The Scrubnubs will RAGE all day ;)

nah we don't matter if that happens we will wait for the upload since he has confirmed he has ended v0.9
so now let's just wait until he is finished. I don't he has time to reply us now

I found a lot of bugs in POI :S.
Many of teleports didn't work and in one of throne room's is resp "Demon (Goblin)
Have only 50 hp lol...

Sorry for my english.

I found a lot of bugs in POI :S.
Many of teleports didn't work and in one of throne room's is resp "Demon (Goblin)
Have only 50 hp lol...

Sorry for my english.
Haha Goblin Demon suppose to have 50hp. :)They are just there to scare people. ;)

Yeah, everything's done.

/Limannen

Awesome Limannen =) That sounds like some great news! =) Thank you <333333

Signed.

uhm did someone post the minimun requirements for this ot? may someone help me ? can a Intel Xeon 1.85ghz 512ddr2 pc /100mbs resist the RMP?
remember this is a 90mb map

^^

well, on my computer with Pentium(dual)1.86 and 2gb ram the map loads like 6-9 minutes <_<

well, on my computer with Pentium(dual)1.86 and 2gb ram the map loads like 6-9 minutes <_<

oh dude Did you change the map type to binary? because if not your rmp map will take an eternity to load

Crash after login :S

PHP:
	-- Map
	mapName = "RealMap"
	mapAuthor = "RMP Team"
	randomizeTiles = "no"
	mapStorageType = "binary"

uhmm that is my config it loads perfectly

PHP:
	-- Map
	mapName = "RealMap"
	mapAuthor = "RMP Team"