• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my people are forbidding us to speak about the same thread started? thats dumb....So whats up with the project? its dead or alive ? :D

I'm pretty sure they were going to create a brand new "serious" forum that's why the other one is down

I think Limannen or Cykotitan should have a word on this matter, please guys let us know what are the plans?

Do you guys have the brains enough to think about why it's down/connection failure. Limmanen said 'On RMP Forum' that he will be gone for 1-3 days.

So wait patiently.

Uh, the brain told me that the forum might be hosted on a freewebserver, or a payed one, not in Limannen's pc.

So, first, don't enlarge the hatred chain with more insults and second i will be waiting for him to come back, maybe Cykotitan could move forward the uploading of the v0.9 since it was in motion(?)

Daamn Edit button :( Sorry Cykotitan, I can't give you rep right now =/ I need to spread it... *Sniff*

I'll give you as soon as I can, alright?

Signed.
Same. But also for Limannen. Rep++ for both Limannen and Cykotitan as soon as I can. ;)

^^

any idea when we can download RMP v0.9? :confused:
Limmy were uploading it yesterday... <_<

Uh, the brain told me that the forum might be hosted on a freewebserver, or a payed one, not in Limannen's pc.

So, first, don't enlarge the hatred chain with more insults and second i will be waiting for him to come back, maybe Cykotitan could move forward the uploading of the v0.9 since it was in motion(?)

Well who are you to tell me what I know? I know that only limmanen has the right to decide when to release the RMP 0.9, not cykotitan.
And... I KNOW this for a FACT.

nuff said ^.-

Why gesior sms shop dont work for Mystic Spirit v0.2.2 ??
help me rep +

^^

any information where we can get v0.9?? :confused:

Maybe Cykotitan can give us some info? :)
anything would be helpfull for me! :rolleyes:

Regards,
Own3D

Well who are you to tell me what I know? I know that only limmanen has the right to decide when to release the RMP 0.9, not cykotitan.
And... I KNOW this for a FACT.

nuff said ^.-

First, I didn't tell you that you know something, i highly doubt that, I just said that it seems you know that the forums were hosted on Limannens PC.

Second, Limannen was the one pushing Cykotitan to release the v0.9 now, you should read a few pages back.

'nuff said. -.^

How can I get (all) the quests working in 0.3.4 version with the new system?

How can I get (all) the quests working in 0.3.4 version with the new system?

dont use 0.3 to unstabel use 0.2 by talaturn (8.50)....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back