• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zer0xe, you where moderator of the RMP forum, what happend to it? it just died? :S

You can forget about today ;)

This is ALL, cykotitans fault, he has the map...and he's tracking something new all the time.
Even areas that hasn't been updated , "maybe I'll start tracking ank today, could be nice, there's always something new to track"
I dunno, but I'm getting so sick of this myself, he's acting so childish, omg.
He doesn't understand that it has been almost 2 months, then he say "look at elf's tfs, spammers go baztek on him when he waits along time". omfg?
I don't give a shit anymore, I'll guess it's up to Cykoidiot now, he decides when v0.9 gets released. (and it ain't gonna be soon, I promise)

So I'll leave now, won't be online for a while.

/Limannen

Zer0xe, you where moderator of the RMP forum, what happend to it? it just died? :S

I'm not sure of what happend, It worked fine for me for a while, then all of sudden it just went down. That's all I know :/

Zer0xe

This is ALL, cykotitans fault, he has the map...and he's tracking something new all the time.
Even areas that hasn't been updated , "maybe I'll start tracking ank today, could be nice, there's always something new to track"
He doesn't understand that it has been almost 2 months, then he say "look at elf's tfs, spammers go baztek on him when he waits along time". omfg?
I don't give a shit anymore, I'll guess it's up to Cykoidiot now, he decides when v0.9 gets released. (and it ain't gonna be soon, I promise)

/Limannen

Edit - Damnit Limannen T_T Why can't you just release your map, and he release his when he's done with it...

Please? :/

Last edited by a moderator:
No comments for Cykotitan, promises things and does not meet.
sorry, but from now I forgot the RMP,and while the attitude of the child Cykotitan, I agree, why not move the map to the Limannen? if you have a BUG, we report, or even arranged! I adopt the phrase "RMP V0.9 only in 2014!

No More.

Limannen, sorry the incovenience, you make a great job, success for you guy! REP + again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit - Damnit Limannen T_T Why can't you just release your map, and he release his when he's done with it...

Please? :/

I would really love to see the release today but if they both split, I think we will not see a 0.9 public.

18 july
Are you retarded?

I SAID, tomorrow, at Saturday, 01:00, that doesn't mean 18h later :S

Sunday night, it will come.

And ty for that...we haven't done anything like that.
Report all of them then :S Cuz this map is based on the old one by Ates, it's probably he that did that.

So report them, and we'll remove them :S

You think I'm gonna hide items and play it? Then take the items and be the best in the server ! OH YE, SO COOL !!!

Hahah, I hate real maps, this is a project I'm doing for YOU, not for me.
So a little respect for how hard we work, would be nice.

/Limannen
24 july

/Limannen

yes you are trustworthly person =]

Cykotitan, any words on this?

Are we looking a dead project now? :(

>.< c'mon cyko we're desperated for the new 8.5, everyone is getting outdated

Yeah :/ C'mon Cyko... Release it please... I'll do anything if you release it <Deads>

Zer0xe.

Will you commit harakiri? lol j/k

..will you? :D :D :D lololol

Really Cykotitan, fix it up a 'lil and upload :D

Cykotitan, please do as i said before!
Release v0.9 now with things you have done untill now!
When you finish release v0.9.1 [fix]!

Regards,
Own3D

Cykotitan, please do as i said before!
Release v0.9 now with things you have done untill now!
When you finish release v0.9.1 [fix]!

Regards,
Own3D

I did also that remark, let's hope Cykotitan complys :D

First, I didn't tell you that you know something, i highly doubt that, I just said that it seems you know that the forums were hosted on Limannens PC.

Second, Limannen was the one pushing Cykotitan to release the v0.9 now, you should read a few pages back.

'nuff said. -.^

Well sorry but I was told that Limmanen was the only one to release the project.

To all Forum nerds!!!

do something yourself, the project noobprojext is dead !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back