• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeahh! things are getting hot lately, just need lm'nen a cy'titan to upload 0.9

yeahh! things are getting hot lately, just need lm'nen a cy'titan to upload 0.9

Like they keep saying "We are uploading 0.9 now! :D" "Tonight" bla bla bla...

People sure are sick of it,
Limannen just abanded us like that, and Cykotitan aint going to release it in a long time...

So this thread is going to be dead sooner or later, if people don't stop posting in it.

Zer0xe.

>.< got new 20 online record, would be more if got 8.5 xD eo Lm'nen tell us the truth plz

>.< got new 20 online record, would be more if got 8.5 xD eo Lm'nen tell us the truth plz

Limannen wont be on for a couple of days <.<
So... Cykotitan has to tell us the truth... I hardly doubt he'll do it though

Zer0xe

Hahah, they will say the realise day is today and dont even do it, they realise it 4 weeks leater, its really anoying

-.- yeah I know just dont wanna make'em angry to not release 0.9

Limannen wont be on for a couple of days <.<
So... Cykotitan has to tell us the truth... I hardly doubt he'll do it though

OmFg i rly dont like u ;S:(

Zer0xe

yea but he wont -.- he just sit and look when we rly need and he dont wanna upload (cyk)

That's not true.

then when you gonna say yes ffs and the forum is down this project is dead in 2 days -.-

You can forget about today ;)

This is ALL, cykotitans fault, he has the map...and he's tracking something new all the time.
Even areas that hasn't been updated , "maybe I'll start tracking ank today, could be nice, there's always something new to track"
I dunno, but I'm getting so sick of this myself, he's acting so childish, omg.
He doesn't understand that it has been almost 2 months, then he say "look at elf's tfs, spammers go baztek on him when he waits along time". omfg?
I don't give a shit anymore, I'll guess it's up to Cykoidiot now, he decides when v0.9 gets released. (and it ain't gonna be soon, I promise)

So I'll leave now, won't be online for a while.

/Limannen

yes we know.. and he will NEVER relese the 0.9v so sadaly i think this project is dead

Last edited by a moderator:
Now people are seriously upset with you people :(
Is no good :( no good at all :(
Cyko~ You should be releasing it too make people be happy, don't be so selfish man :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back