• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
who do all you people think you are? ffs the project creators can release when they damn well want to, not wen all you people want them to - they can change the release date as much as they need to.

@people complaining about this release: you havent been working on the RMPv9 so keep all the comments to yourself, not fair to get bitchy at the team wen they've been putting in all this time and effort to help all of you out with these great releases, so SHH!

Gogo guys RMP Rox :D

we got the sources link, so we just have to update to latest tfs to make it 8.5, also we need a mapper to update the map

I'm in, the king of arcade ready to blast away those scripts :D

Maybe noone would remember, but I've done my share in OT back in the time, when otfans.net was the center heh, before it was TFS, when Tilff was the man in charge the project OT, even before we had that "OT serv" icon lol, i've helped a litle on the damage formulas when they were hardcoded and there where no vocations.xml....oh yah and when it was all XML lol, no SQL back then, such slowness...

I also advocated for a SQL version :p well, I can help too if ya guys want :D

[email protected]

who do all you people think you are? ffs the project creators can release when they damn well want to, not wen all you people want them to - they can change the release date as much as they need to.

@people complaining about this release: you havent been working on the RMPv9 so keep all the comments to yourself, not fair to get bitchy at the team wen they've been putting in all this time and effort to help all of you out with these great releases, so SHH!

Obviously you havent been reading the latest posts. Basically RMP is not going to be updated now, Limannen and Cykotitan are haveing alot of problems.

Btw, at the guys talking about releasing our own version, im keen to help. I have mapping, abit of scripting experience and also customer support experience (thats basically telling the people whats happening with the project etc). Msg me if you wanna talk about it.

Obviously you havent been reading the latest posts. Basically RMP is not going to be updated now, Limannen and Cykotitan are haveing alot of problems.

Btw, at the guys talking about releasing our own version, im keen to help. I have mapping, abit of scripting experience and also customer support experience (thats basically telling the people whats happening with the project etc). Msg me if you wanna talk about it.

I see, eh that sux... o well the Server I've been making is far more updated than release v9 would have been anyway, so no biggy :)

I see, eh that sux... o well the Server I've been making is far more updated than release v9 would have been anyway, so no biggy :)

And how about you sharing a piece of that project? You know that by giving you will be receiving alot back, maybe I could make improvements and such.

Waddayasay?

Ohh god be quiet because you are being rude? there's no need to and let us trying to keep this up and running work in peace...

Hail RMP! :D

Well, its time to post this now.

First: Everyone in here (the creators AND the community) behaves like childs right now.

Second: What Papirri said was correct Cykotitan: "perfection doesnt exist"
-> Well maybe in 6 more months of working you have the perfect server but you dont want to wait that long, dont you? And you should know that there are allways bugs to fix wich means that you can say the release will be in the december.

Third: I totally understand that you guys are angry because the constant delays of the Release 0.9 but I dont think you should start your project in this project-thread so make another Thread and leave.
PS: And stop this retarted insulting in a forum like this.

Have a nice day everyone.
And stop behaving like kids.

Eazy~

Of course if they carried on the project they would make another thread lol

You are kind of right but not at allin my opinion:huh:
they made us wait so long for v0.9 and that a little pissed me off.

My idea was good:thumbup: !!
-To Release v0.9 now (the things they have done untill now)
-To Release v0.9.1 later (the things they have left to do) as a fix)
It propably will shut up the people in this thread:)
Am i wrong?:blink:

Regards,
Own3D

I agree with that they should just release what they have done so far. I duno if they will though :thumbup:

I agree with that they should just release what they have done so far. I duno if they will though :thumbup:
Yeah, its question we cant answer :(

Cykotitan,
REMEMBER THAT ITS NOT THE FINAL RELEASE
(as Limmy said)

Regards,
Own3D

First off, have you updated pretty much everything in the map to 8.5?
Yeah, its question we cant answer :(

Cykotitan,
REMEMBER THAT ITS NOT THE FINAL RELEASE
(as Limmy said)

Regards,
Own3D
I never said it is, nor thought it is. But, since every new feature (or script) can introduce new bugs, shouldn't we (Limannen/me) test those first, thus sparing the community from downloading an untested release, like the untested v0.8
I know, you all now think we're too slow with testing.

I never said it is, nor thought it is. But, since every new feature (or script) can introduce new bugs, shouldn't we (Limannen/me) test those first, thus sparing the community from downloading an untested release, like the untested v0.8
I know, you all now think we're too slow with testing.

Cant you just test those scripts and release v0.9 soon?
(soon is relative notion for both of you)

but release v0.9 now and release v0.9.1 later as a fix

Regards,
Own3D

I agree with everybody, Cykotitan.

It'd be awesome, and also really nice of you :)

Zer0xe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back