• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does everyone here have to argue and fight? Just because they say its gonna be released at a specific time doesn't mean there won't be bugs before that. So just wait patiently and it will get here when it does.

Only one question,Cykotitan because the forum Real Map Project is offline?

thank

Didn't find anyway to talk to you Cyko, seems like you don't want to talk to me. But please get on irc. I wont flame you or anything, I just want to talk to you.

First off, have you updated pretty much everything in the map to 8.5?

I never said it is, nor thought it is. But, since every new feature (or script) can introduce new bugs, shouldn't we (Limannen/me) test those first, thus sparing the community from downloading an untested release, like the untested v0.8
I know, you all now think we're too slow with testing.

Yup ++

Cykotitan,
sorry if I have piqued you,
i know that you do your best with the project
anyway its great job!;)

Dont listen what mobs say!^_^
They dont even know how hard is your job :p

So continue what you do with project,
and i got nothing more to say than:
Gogogo Cykotitan!
:thumbup:

Regards,
Own3D

Shure they wont! Even if they tell us any date- it will be liar...

As i said before- We will have to wait as long as number of pages in this thread!
:mad:

Propably no chance to get it in this week and any other...

I hope that Cykotitan give us some info(how long/etc)

Regards,
Own3D

I just leave this here.

Limannen and Cykotitan is here, but I wonder why noone of them gives any Information... hmmm...

Information plezzen?

Zer0xe

Mm, whonder why...when everyone keeps spamming about release, what info is there to share?

Limmy!!:blink:

You are the light in this darkened world!!:D

Please give us some good news:thumbup:

Regards,
Own3D

Yeah right, /care about getting Limannen 'upset' .. _not__
Stop talking about things that you don't know of.

This thread feels like turning into an argue thread, since there's already a bit plenty flaming undergoing in it.
If someone's here just to flame about release date, then this is not a place for you. Go away.

but omg relese then and not be a bitch and still just get all upset.

I wouldn't say so.
0.8 sux.

0.8 is only bug then giv link to 0.7 insted atleast its almost bug free ..

Mm, whonder why...when everyone keeps spamming about release, what info is there to share?

and its like 2 weeks ago he woude relese it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom