• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those people here are complaining about you guys. (limannen,cykotitan)
i just wanted to let you guys know that it is a good project.

How do I use a tracker? Anyone know a good tutorial? And what client is it? 8.40 :p? Please update it
And great job !

uhmmm yeah right, someone now why /addskill doesn't work with dist?
I type /addskill GODCyber, dist 1
/addskill GODCyber, distance 1
/addskill GODCyber, dist 1
not working, they just level up the fist skil

Noone answer me -.-...
I think the client is 8.40. But im not sure so what client?`
And how do i use a map tracker?

Noone answer me -.-...

Well now in 0.8 its 8.40 but in the new version that will come out
soon(*) it will be 8.50

Noone answer me -.-...
RMP v0.8 is based on TFS 0.2.2, if I'm right. Thus, it supports client protocol 8.42.

I love watching people cahnge in this thread people who started off worshipping the ground Cyko and Lim walked on for giving their time to release a free realmap with more features already then any other released as of yet, and you guys should see 0.9 its simply amazing, its worth the wait. With features like advance inquitision all the 8.5 updates that we know of so far, many quest additions. But beyond that all those people are now like "I hope you guys die you inactive pieces of shit blah blah blah". I find it very amusing this thread is bringing out peoples dark side. Good psychological research grounds this thread is. And BTW no one is inactive Cyko is working day in and out to get this project ready to go, he doesnt want to release it and have another 300 pages added over night about some small bug that he could have fixed had he found it in his testing, give the RMP Team time to properly test the server and fix the bugs, code misrights and fine tunes that need to be done to benefit you all in the long run.

I love watching people cahnge in this thread people who started off worshipping the ground Cyko and Lim walked on for giving their time to release a free realmap with more features already then any other released as of yet, and you guys should see 0.9 its simply amazing, its worth the wait. With features like advance inquitision all the 8.5 updates that we know of so far, many quest additions. But beyond that all those people are now like "I hope you guys die you inactive pieces of shit blah blah blah". I find it very amusing this thread is bringing out peoples dark side. Good psychological research grounds this thread is. And BTW no one is inactive Cyko is working day in and out to get this project ready to go, he doesnt want to release it and have another 300 pages added over night about some small bug that he could have fixed had he found it in his testing, give the RMP Team time to properly test the server and fix the bugs, code misrights and fine tunes that need to be done to benefit you all in the long run.

I hope you are right Shadows, Ill trust your word.

+1

/Limannen

Damn you Limannen, why not leaking a pre0.9 version yourself? lol :D

I know that its worth to wait untill v0.9 will be released:)

Regards,
Own3D

He's not a backstabber.
Anyways, that wouldn't be possible.

You are calling me and others a backstabber? Why is that? Maybe because you are one yourself? You know you owe a release to your fans and you are backstabbing them by having an attitude like this.

Sorry for the burst, but I won't allow myself letting anyone that having an attitude against me, ok have a good day Cykotitan.

I am counting on you for my project, expecting RMP v0.9, I will launch a server!

\Dark

wtf just close this thread and open a new thread for v0.9 so this thread wont be that spammed..

EDIT:

AND LESS LAGS FOR OTLAND!!!!

Last edited:
Cykotitan help

2eulv6v.png

lol
k00l? :D:D that's just one of the numerous new/revamped/updated areas that are already complete in v9
Notice: NPCs got f**ked up

Please download man :S

i need meluna:wub::wub::wub:

Im trieng to update the map by my self to 8.5 So i open the map with 8.40(else it dont work) And convert it to 8.5 Then it says that i gotta localize it to 8.5 folder. But i got 8.40 installed, right? So I install 8.5 and localize it to it. NExt time im opening it, it says "Couldn´t locate to 8.40 folder....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back