• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love watching people cahnge in this thread people who started off worshipping the ground Cyko and Lim walked on for giving their time to release a free realmap with more features already then any other released as of yet, and you guys should see 0.9 its simply amazing, its worth the wait. With features like advance inquitision all the 8.5 updates that we know of so far, many quest additions. But beyond that all those people are now like "I hope you guys die you inactive pieces of shit blah blah blah". I find it very amusing this thread is bringing out peoples dark side. Good psychological research grounds this thread is. And BTW no one is inactive Cyko is working day in and out to get this project ready to go, he doesnt want to release it and have another 300 pages added over night about some small bug that he could have fixed had he found it in his testing, give the RMP Team time to properly test the server and fix the bugs, code misrights and fine tunes that need to be done to benefit you all in the long run.

I find the thread fun too. People refreshing browser every 10 minutes to see if Lin or Cyko posted already.

Anyways, with all these success I would be already charging $$ for the project instead of giving it for free. I really think you guys are good people investing so much of your time so a bunch of morons that you don't even know can have their OT up to date

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: respect _/​

You are calling me and others a backstabber? Why is that? Maybe because you are one yourself? You know you owe a release to your fans and you are backstabbing them by having an attitude like this.

limannen is not a backstabber but he gets backstabbed by cyk~ -.-
agien project is now DeAd =)

eh kinda sux if it gets released...there will be hundreds of real maps online haha fail

eh kinda sux if it gets released...there will be hundreds of real maps online haha fail

even better that makes RMP team very famous, but remember someone will make a better RMP by editing

You people who just refreshing the web browser every ten minutes... you are just wasting your time. Why not try something new for once, try looking at the forum once or twice a day (every 4 1/2 hours) it wont waste your time plus you can find something new to do (I'm just helping you) So, take my advice.

even better that makes RMP team very famous, but remember someone will make a better RMP by editing

that's the whole problem right there! the RMP isn't suppose to be editing by custom needs/wants RMP is suppose to be pending on a 100% replica of the famous Role Playing Game, Tibia (CipSoft's) Map. npc's, scrips, etc..

Well, it's up to you if you want to edit/custom edit the rmp, but please don't post it as a download, it's not your project.

King Regards,
Cytoman

Rep++ me, please :)

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE:

For every post complaining about the release date of v0.9, RMP will delay the release by 12 hours

King regards,
Red
(unofficial member of RMP)

UPDATE:

For every post complaining about the release date of v0.9, RMP will delay the release by 12 hours

King regards,
Red
(unofficial member of RMP)
Who told you this?

I love watching people cahnge in this thread people who started off worshipping the ground Cyko and Lim walked on for giving their time to release a free realmap with more features already then any other released as of yet, and you guys should see 0.9 its simply amazing, its worth the wait. With features like advance inquitision all the 8.5 updates that we know of so far, many quest additions. But beyond that all those people are now like "I hope you guys die you inactive pieces of shit blah blah blah". I find it very amusing this thread is bringing out peoples dark side. Good psychological research grounds this thread is. And BTW no one is inactive Cyko is working day in and out to get this project ready to go, he doesnt want to release it and have another 300 pages added over night about some small bug that he could have fixed had he found it in his testing, give the RMP Team time to properly test the server and fix the bugs, code misrights and fine tunes that need to be done to benefit you all in the long run.

I agree and trust u...

I've finally understand how it feels for Limannen and Cykotitan to be puched on all the time :O

So people that's complaining, just shut up or leave this thread, let them work!

@Cykotitan
The Meluna Island looks hot, PS I didn't noticed it till now, sorry for the slow reply too that.

Anyways, keep up the good work Limannen and Cykotitan.

Zer0xe.

Keep insulting and going off topic and this thread will just get closed until the v0.9 release.

We are finally done, no more critical errors that could prevent any delay.

Real Map Project v0.9 release can be expected 8th August 2009, 18:00 - 23:59 CET

/Limannen

If u not gunna realase! belive me i will spam u and say that ur the bigest failzor here okey?

Nice Limmanen, very nice, and thank you! But since you say no more errors could delay it, then I trust you. Keep it up.

Woot!!
Hope this time is for real also could u post a updated change log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back