• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Real map quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

christiandb

Reaction score
I'm buying the following real map quests:

• The Elemental Spheres Quest
  • The New Frontier Quest
  • Wrath of the Emperor Quest (if already finished)

I'd pay like 90 eur for them.

EDIT: ofcourse it has to be the scripts + the map.

You are not allowed to buy the map.

Christian it's kinda funny you're buying these scripts, because a bird whispered in my ear that you said you had created more than half of the engine to your current running server and that you are a Lua Scripter, C++ programmer, PHP Scripter along with many other languages there are in programming/Scripting.

I wonder what the developers in OTland would say about such a thing as a member taking credit for their hard work.

Skype conversation

[2011-01-04 20:03:47] Reallycats: 19:52 Shadow [174]: Well it's not like you made the whole server, you downloaded an engine 19:53 Shadow [174]: propably a real map too 19:53 Shadow [174]: paid for some scripts, and made a few edits yourself
19:56 Shadow [174]: Did you make the engine yourself?
19:56 GM Chris: partly
19:56 GM Chris: 35%
[2011-01-04 20:09:53] [!Evil=Mark]: BHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!! bullshit min vän. Om han ändrat 35% av hela TFS source så heter jag nilson, ska visa talaturen brb

If anybody is selling "Wrath of the Emperor" quest, full, I'll buy it as well.

PM.
Red

[2011-01-04 20:09:53] [!Evil=Mark]: BHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!! bullshit min vän. Om han ändrat 35% av hela TFS source så heter jag nilson, ska visa talaturen brb

If you count the data folder as part of the source, 35% is not "that" much.

(0.4 consist of 93301 lines of code).

@Topic: Got The Elemental Spheres Quest, The New Frontier Quest og 70-80% of Wrath of the Emperor.

Last edited:
I am sure and certain that he can do this, he just doesnt have any time :]

If you count the data folder as part of the source, 35% is not "that" much.

(0.4 consist of 93301 lines of code).

@Topic: Got The Elemental Spheres Quest, The New Frontier Quest og 70-80% of Wrath of the Emperor.

Are you implying that he rewrote 32655 lines of the TFS code just to host a real map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back