• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Real Map searching for Scripters

EvoSoft

Is Da Mapper
Reaction score
Hello dear OtLanders! :)
Currently the server World of Resoria is searching for a scripter to make the server fully completed and may go online as Alpha.
A little information about the server:
We've decided that we'll add some custom features and some already seen features.
* We'll add the "Zombie Event" - Search it here to find out more.
* We'll add some World Quests - Similar to the world quests on rl tibia (ex. The Lightbearer).
* We might add another custom island which you'll have to make a quest to be able to travel to it - Similar to the Explorer Society Quest.
* I can't just shout all our plans out loud like this, but if you want to join us, you'll be informed about everything.

As our scripter, you'll ofcourse get paid through PayPal. You'll get from 10-25% of the donations (depending on your work).
Me and the rest of the crew want you to know that you'll be able to add your own ideas, custom or not.. we'll appreciate it :)

The Experience Stage is not yet completed and fully decided, if you join us in time, you might want to say how you want it? :)

World of Resoria is currently on BETA and is online with the first experience stage we could think of, though nothing is yet decided.

You're welcome to send an application to me either via this thread or by PM :)
Yours,
EvoSoft

EDIT:
The crew is currently:
[2/2 Mappers] Me and another one (XD)
[1/2 Scripters] Me and -you?-
[0/1 Tutor/Tester] -
[1/1 Hoster] None on Otland

if you need a custom client i can make it just send a inbox :) and i have an experience with scripts so i can help u

So the scripter (whos doing most of the job) gets 15-25% DEPENDING on how much he works? But in my opinion, even if the scripter didn´t work at all. I would say that the scripter is still doing more of a job than two mappers on a real tibia based server.

If you wish to add custom areas, make a custom server.
If you wish to use a real tibia based server, do NOT add any custom areas.

The guy can do whatever he wants....
If he wishes to add a custom area , then he can add one.
If he wishes to add the custom area to his rl server then he can also do that....

Hello my name is Christian.
Experience of tutor is well almost, I would help people if needed or something else.
I am 14 years old.
I would almost be online 24 / 7.
Have been tutor for many other ots and stuff.
I speak the languages​​: Swedish, English.

To learn more about me, it's just that you write to me :D

Back