• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Photo Thread Twifysoft 2014

1119832_10151656415618052_448464039_o.jpg

wille you gangsta

Umit, can you explain one thing to me? why do English guys tend to put their hands into their pants? holding their balls? I know you're not English but you do the same shit, for me this is so disgusting.

Umit, can you explain one thing to me? why do English guys tend to put their hands into their pants? holding their balls? I know you're not English but you do the same shit, for me this is so disgusting.

they are faggots!!! just saying it ...

or they just got small dick and want it to be big

idk guys i dont see any english ppl do it tbh but i got big turkish cock so np

Not all English people, it's more the people who think they're a gangster or think it looks cool.

/\ Maybe, but ye I've even seen 30+ years old doing that, kinda pedo. But ye you're right not all English ppl do that my bad.

Back