• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real radonia

Yea! Atleast some info about the progress would be nice ^_^

No pz in cities plix? <_< :p

We've been delayed for a long time now, we need the 8.2 map editor to work with the update to the real server, and as long as it delays we will as well.

We've been delayed for a long time now, we need the 8.2 map editor to work with the update to the real server, and as long as it delays we will as well.
Take your time..
I won't play on a buggy radonia again :/

Wow -5 levels in one day. You must of been Pging alot ;)

Yeah, Do whatever it takes. Just get the real radonia online. Im guessing it will take 1-2 weeks after they get a 8.2 map editor. Remember. They still need to add all the new spawns and whatnot to the already made map.

My problem with radonia is. The map is so huge. But theres no spawns in it. And all the half decent spawns are hidden in a complex series of pickholes and mazes.

I get the idea of the map being all RPG like. But seriously. It shouldn't take 40 hours of constantly pickholing the desert to find one tomb.....

500x 500 of desert wasteland. With only 1 hole... And its only got larvas in it :>

Wow -5 levels in one day. You must of been Pging alot ;)

Yeah, Do whatever it takes. Just get the real radonia online. Im guessing it will take 1-2 weeks after they get a 8.2 map editor. Remember. They still need to add all the new spawns and whatnot to the already made map.

My problem with radonia is. The map is so huge. But theres no spawns in it. And all the half decent spawns are hidden in a complex series of pickholes and mazes.

I get the idea of the map being all RPG like. But seriously. It shouldn't take 40 hours of constantly pickholing the desert to find one tomb.....

500x 500 of desert wasteland. With only 1 hole... And its only got larvas in it :>

Adn then the hole never closes so every one can come without picking ;/

Adn then the hole never closes so every one can come without picking ;/

And then they all message their friend with the lvl 80 pk team.

And they try to kill you. And fail...
And you laugh. And loot their nooby corpses.

ITS A STORY :D!

Someone continue it....

We're working on getting the BETA client from Remere as I write this. Hopefully we'll get it sometime tonight. ^^

Last edited:
Gogo Remere then! :eek: ^_^

Edit: This just happened on real tibia 20:57 You advanced from Level 81 to Level 82.

Buy my real character Pacc :( I wanna kill some bog raiders.

And get all my loot out of my svargrond depot. I havn't seen It in 6 months!!!

Back