• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Real Server ( England )

Name : Adam Ward
Email : [email protected] ~~~ Add to MSN if you want to chat.
Where Are You From : United States- Kentucky.
Language Spoken Apart From English : Non =(
English Fluency : 10/10
Job Applying For : I would love to be GM/CM position. I feel I could play in an important role in this community.
Proof If Needed : Proof of??
How Long Doing Your Job : Ive had 3-4 servers, but have ran some for a year or more.
Rated In Your Job : 9/10 Noone is perfect :)
Any Past Teams/Jobs : Ive had many jobs, currently tutor on RL Tibia. :)
Hours Working On Your Job Per Day/Week : I can be on 7-8 hrs per day. Depending upon homework and things.
Why You Want A Job On This Team : I'm looking for a good, organized team that I can be myself around and be looked up to.
What You Think You Have To Offer : I can offer great leadership to all other players. And I will NEVER use my spot as a GM/CM to overpower myself against other players. I do not cheat.
Any Other Information About Yourself : I have been into Tibia since I was around 10 years old. Ive never been in trouble, always make good grades and AM NOT a 'nerd'.. rofl!

@Drivercool Minimum Posts 50 And Didnt Fill In Application Right Anyway.
@beerabbit5 Application Accept , Start At Tutor ( Work Your Way Up )

Welcome To The Team beerabbit5

Xivin Accepted. As You`ve Proved You Have 50+ Posts On OtFans ( Well 1000+ ) <-- Start At Tutor Work Your Way Up.

All Tutor Positions Are Taken. 2 GM Spaces. Only Accepted As GM Straight Away If Your Really Good Otherwise Two/Three Of The Tutors Will Be Given The GM.

Xivin Welcome To Team =)

NEED WEBSITE DESIGNER AND CREATOR BADLY =)

Last edited:
Name : Artherus
Email : [email protected]
Where Are You From : France
Language Spoken Apart From English : french
English Fluency : 8/10
Job Applying For :GM
How Long Doing Your Job :maybe 6 months
Rated In Your Job : 9/10
Hours Working On Your Job Per Day/Week :student, so free time :)
Why You Want A Job On This Team :because it's a great server but needed some help... This server can be a referee :)
What You Think You Have To Offer :Time, help and knowledge
Any Other Information About Yourself :

Last edited:
I know, but I think it's can be a nice server or the nicest server...

Name : Elesh in-game
Email : Pm me if you want it.
Where Are You From : Sweden
Language Spoken Apart From English : Swedish.
English Fluency : 8/10
Job Applying For : Mapping/Community staff
Proof If Needed : I like to map very often, but haven't realeased any of mine projects yet.
How Long Doing Your Job : not very long ( mapping ) 6months
Rated In Your Job : 8/10 i think atleast
Any Past Teams/Jobs : haven't worked with any teams yet...
Hours Working On Your Job Per Day/Week : Uhm 5-6H could be higher, but it depends on which day it is.
Why You Want A Job On This Team : I think this server will be Great! and i like to help so much i can!.
What You Think You Have To Offer : Large Hunt places, that i can edit on the map! / if i get Community staff, i can help so much i can!
Any Other Information About Yourself : Rl Name : Linus, age 15, lives in sweden, and so on.

hope you Enjoy it ;)

Last edited:
So that's why you were begging me for my map. I see now.

I suggest nobody joins this, it's a waste of time. They'll use you and delete you.

Okay, Thanks for accepting me if you need any scripting I be more than willing help you guys do that also.

Name : Victor
Email/MSN : [email protected]
Where Are You From : Sweden
Language Spoken Apart From English : Swedish, Little Spanish
English Fluency : 9/10
Job Applying For : I'm Applying for Gamemaster
Proof If Needed : I Have Been Hosting Many Servers Like: Avolutions 2x (8.0 And 8.4), Illusion (7.6) And Have Been GM On Them.
How Long Doing Your Job : Since 7.6 OT's
Rated In Your Job : 10/10 (Everybody I Have Spoken To Thinks so, And If They Don't I Make Them Think So)
Any Past Teams/Jobs : Avolutions (8.4 And 8.0)90+ Players Online, Avolution's Illusion (7.6) 70+ Players Online.
Hours Working On Your Job Per Day/Week : 5-6 i'm G33K xD:wub:
Why You Want A Job On This Team : Really Likes RL-Maps But Can't Host Them Myself.<_<
What You Think You Have To Offer : I'm Really Nice To All The Players, Makes Them Happy, I'm Not a Power Abuser, Like RL-Maps :D
Any Other Information About Yourself : I'm Happy 24/7 xD, Like Rl-Map OT's:D

Name : Dennis.
Email : [email protected]
Where Are You From : Sweden.
Language Spoken Apart From English : Jugoslavia,
English Fluency : 0/10 9
Job Applying For : Mapper , But if you want i can host a server 24/7 , And i know LUA Scripting and abit C++.
Proof If Needed : -
How Long Doing Your Job : 5 Years.
Rated In Your Job : 0/10 10
Any Past Teams/Jobs : I have been hosting+mapping and scripting my own server.. And helped some other.
Hours Working On Your Job Per Day/Week : Day : 5h
Why You Want A Job On This Team :I want to help the server, And i got much freetime. It's really fun to map and i got my other PC here whos looking to host smth.
What You Think You Have To Offer :
Any Other Information About Yourself :

Sorchas Accepted As Gamemaster =)

Den4IS Post Some Proof Of Mapping Please Or PM Me It.

Yeh
[email protected]
Tell me urs too thxs .. Also Master Rook from icechaw is my rl helping me , he told me he knows you well so i had more reason to accept you :)

@Reslivo , Why the hell would i want ur debugged to fuck rl map? I havnt even asked you once you noob.

Yeh
[email protected]
Tell me urs too thxs .. Also Master Rook from icechaw is my rl helping me , he told me he knows you well so i had more reason to accept you :)

@Reslivo , Why the hell would i want ur debugged to fuck rl map? I havnt even asked you once you noob.

I'm not aware of anyone that's got a better RL map than me fella - and you didn't ask me, Tyler did.

Well, he was more begging for it actually so it can't be all that bad, eh? ^_^

My name is Peter and I'm from Manchester, England.
I'm 19 years old and I've been playing Tibia since 6~ years.

I've got high experience when it comes HELPING. I know how to act as a person if somebody would ask me for help about game play & I promise you that I would use ALL of my knowledge the person who's in trouble or in a bad condition. I don't give a damn of what I'll lose on it, this is a game where people should be able to help each other if they got the chance to do it.

The reason to why you would want me to the Support Team is that I think Libera need more <PEOPLE> who are able to reach solutions and finding out ways to make benefit of players.
I'm one of those <PEOPLE> & I'm worth to show all players out there what the RIGHT is & what the BAD is.
Ofcourse, I would be able to do all this without being a Gamemaster. But if I'm a GM, I would feel myself 'prooved' as a good helper.

I hope this application of mine will do any benefit.

Best regards, Peter.

Back