• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Real Server ( England )

I'm not aware of anyone that's got a better RL map than me fella - and you didn't ask me, Tyler did.

Well, he was more begging for it actually so it can't be all that bad, eh? ^_^

LOL Begging for it? you wished ur RL map is fucked up and debugs every 2 mins. I'd rather wait for a better one than get your piece of shit =] all i asked is where u got it from i wasn't begging you for anything u nub

LOL Begging for it? you wished ur RL map is fucked up and debugs every 2 mins. I'd rather wait for a better one than get your piece of shit =] all i asked is where u got it from i wasn't begging you for anything u nub

You keep thinking that mate. And while you're at it, continue with the insults. ;)

Just Leave This Thread And Carry On With Your Miserable OT , If You Call It An Ot.
Ohh Btw 3-1 =)

Just Leave This Thread And Carry On With Your Miserable OT , If You Call It An Ot.
Ohh Btw 3-1 =)

So miserable infact, that you cried when you were banned.

And now the only ammunition you have against me is the score. I feel sorry for you.

Incidentally, you look like a complete tool when you use caps at the beginning of every word.

I Was Miserable?
I Feel Sorry For You That You IP Banned Me Due To Me Correcting A Bug In Your Server? And You Couldnt Take That ? Lawl

Also There Are Many People Who Type Like This.
And Many Other Far Better RL Maps. I Just Wanted One That Just Started.

Lol Gaz ur server is shit, debug all the time u really don't know much about Tibia, IP Banning because Taylor said the softies were wrong? lol very sad

Name :Dextrol

Email : [email protected] <---Msn too

Where Are You From : Sweden

Language Spoken Apart From English : Swedish , Turkish And abit of German

English Fluency : 9/10

Job Applying For : GM

Proof If Needed : Ive been a GM on the server. Sytera OT server

How Long Doing Your Job : For About 5 years

Rated In Your Job : 9/10

Any Past Teams/Jobs : Sytera OT server

Hours Working On Your Job Per Day/Week : I am Online 6-10 Hours/Day

Why You Want A Job On This Team : Itseem like Alot of Fun and Its a English Server , And the server Seems Very Organized.

What You Think You Have To Offer : I think i can Help the community with Their Promblems. And I can mapp abit :)

Any Other Information About Yourself : Contact me Via MSN

Regards Dextrol

Last edited:
I Was Miserable?
I Feel Sorry For You That You IP Banned Me Due To Me Correcting A Bug In Your Server? And You Couldnt Take That ? Lawl

Also There Are Many People Who Type Like This.
And Many Other Far Better RL Maps. I Just Wanted One That Just Started.

Lol Gaz ur server is shit, debug all the time u really don't know much about Tibia, IP Banning because Taylor said the softies were wrong? lol very sad

Once again you're up each other's arses. He was IP banned for hurling personal abuse towards my staff and you know it.

Soft boots regen vary per server, so there is really no right and wrong regarding HP/mana regen.

Taylor, people that type like that really are retards mate. Get yourself checked out.

Name : Mehran Q
Email : [email protected]
Where Are You From : Sweden, Stockholm
Language Spoken Apart From English : Little Spanish, swedish
English Fluency : 10/10
Job Applying For :Hoster,Website Creator
Proof If Needed : Ive Been GM on severel servers been creating websits/layot to several ots
How Long Doing Your Job : 3-4 years
Rated In Your Job : 10/10
Any Past Teams/Jobs : Making Desings for Tyngste.hopto.org
Karnkraft.hopto.org
Hours Working On Your Job Per Day/Week : i am always free ;)
Why You Want A Job On This Team : This look like a stable team that really wanna make a server to ppl to play on.
What You Think You Have To Offer : Alot, i never give up anything i started,
Any Other Information About Yourself :

Name : Daniel

Where Are You From : Germany

Language Spoken Apart From English : -

English Fluency : 6/10

Job Applying For : Hoster

Proof If Needed : Nothing mybe this : http://otland.net/f61/professional-safe-stable-server-hosting-37176/

How Long Doing Your Job : 2 Years

Any Past Teams/Jobs : Hoster

Hours Working On Your Job Per Day/Week : The Server Work for me xD 24/7

Why You Want A Job On This Team : I Think it will be a good Server..i won't to work with kids

What You Think You Have To Offer : I can offer you a professional, safe and stable server.

Any Other Information About Yourself : aSk me...

My Application =)

Code:
Name : Tim

Where Are You From : New Jersey

Language Spoken Apart From English : Spanish/French

English Fluency : 10/10

Job Applying For : Game Master

Proof If Needed : Email me Or Message me here

How Long Doing Your Job : 6 Years General Tibia Experience And Knowledge. 3 Years Experience Hosting, Mapping, And Running A Server(Real Tibia Map).

Rated In Your Job : Overall - 8/10 
Mapping - 6/10 GM - 10/10

Any Past Teams/Jobs : Mainly Real Map Servers/Teams and Projects.

Hours Working On Your Job Per Day/Week : Per Day - 8-16 hours 
Per Week - 55-70 hours

Why You Want A Job On This Team : 
I Have not worked for a team in a very long time. I love real map servers, and i love helping out players in a community. I also enjoy my work and i try to make things as easy as possible for my other staff mates.

What You Think You Have To Offer : In general, a lot of in-game knowledge and experience, great mapping skills, and overall a determined work-force attitude that i can apply to the server.

Any Other Information About Yourself :
Other Contact Info ~
AIM- TSimpson222

Name : Maged.
Where Are You From :Egypt.
Language Spoken Apart From English :I Can Talk English And Can Talk Semi French.
English Fluency : 9/10-My Abelity To Talk English Like My Abelity To Eat The Food.
Job Applying For :Gamemaster.
Proof If Needed :I Was Game Master For Many Servers.
How Long Doing Your Job : About 6 years Ago.
Rated In Your Job : 8/10.
Any Past Teams/Jobs : Iam Also A Mapper And Scripter.
Hours Working On Your Job Per Day/Week : About 8h/day.
Why You Want A Job On This Team :All The English Men Are Very Good So I Hope To Join With Them.
What You Think You Have To Offer :I Hope To Join If The Team Want.
Any Other Information About Yourself :No Comment....

Name : Gonzalo
Where Are You From : Chile
Language Spoken Apart From English : Spanish and Portugese
English Fluency : 9/10
Job Applying For : Gamemaster
Proof If Needed : Gamemaster on a sucessfull server of Chile, Chileserver.org (Offline now :[ )
How Long Doing Your Job : 4/5 Months
Any Past Teams/Jobs : Chileserver.org
Hours Working On Your Job Per Day/Week :5~6h At Day
Why You Want A Job On This Team : Because its seems to be a profesional server
What You Think You Have To Offer : Time and Professionalism
Any Other Information About Yourself : Lvl 69 RP Tibia real (Retired Now)

Back