• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

real server save time get faster?

TKO

Syphero Owner!
Reaction score
Hello im hosting a real server atm and im getting 0.5 sec save with 25-28 players online is it possibel to get it even lower?
im using binary save
[4:20:25.217] > SAVE: Complete in 0.499 seconds using binary house storage.

What can you do with the mysql santera?:)
what should i do with ccleaner?:p i have used it before but what should i do?

CCleaner is the number-one tool for cleaning your Windows PC. It protects your privacy online and makes your computer faster and more secure. Easy to use and a small, fast download, you can also repair Reg. files, and much more, take a look by yourself :)

yea i have done that:) we will see if it goes faster:p But is there any other way you can increase it so it can save faster?

CCleaner is the number-one tool for cleaning your Windows PC. It protects your privacy online and makes your computer faster and more secure. Easy to use and a small, fast download, you can also repair Reg. files, and much more, take a look by yourself :)

It obviously is number one tool for cleaning Windows systems. Though, what does it have to do with MySQL database optimizations?

You've already answered your own question.

Optimize Mysql.

This ^.

Last edited by a moderator:
well how can i optimize it?:p i know you can do it with phpmyadmin and with server but are there no other way to get the time down?

Back