• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Real Tibia 8.0 Project

ignas1415

Reaction score
Hi, i'm looking for support in my project.
Which leads objective in this project is to create a server with the climate Tibi years old. As we know, a lot has changed now in Tibia, spoiled old climate. We remember the time 7.6, 7.4 which had a respect for deserving players because we knew that they worked out it on our own without bots. The OTS also wants to restore the climate. Our OTS will have its own client to eliminate botting.
What i have:
Real Map - 8.0 proctol, 80 mb.
TFS 8.0.
Client.
ToDo List:
-Actions
-Monsters
-Spells
-Houses
If you wanna join to team please complete and post this in thread;
-Whats your name?
-How old are you?
-Where do you live?
-What kind of experience do you have with OT's?
-What kind of position are you looking to fill?
-Can you read or speak fluent English?
-How many projects have you approximately had before, and what happened to them?

version on TFS? If it's the old "0.2.8 Dead bug", be sure to fix a hugh amount of issues...

I can probably provide an upgraded avesta .. should not be too hard

Whats your name? Hi, My name is Srdjan.
-How old are you?I'm 15 Years old.
-Where do you live?I live in Bosnia.
-What kind of experience do you have with OT's? I had alot expiriance when we are talking about mapping,also I had 2 servers.
-What kind of position are you looking to fill? Gamemaster,Mapper.
-Can you read or speak fluent English?I can speak very well English , Also read.
-How many projects have you approximately had before, and what happened to them? I had 3 Projects,2 of them was succes with 20+ online players 8.0 tibia.And another one big fail

/Strajkerz, add my skype strajkerz.mapper
GL WITH OT.

Hi, i'm looking for support in my project.
Which leads objective in this project is to create a server with the climate Tibi years old. As we know, a lot has changed now in Tibia, spoiled old climate. We remember the time 7.6, 7.4 which had a respect for deserving players because we knew that they worked out it on our own without bots. The OTS also wants to restore the climate. Our OTS will have its own client to eliminate botting.
What i have:
Real Map - 8.0 proctol, 80 mb.
TFS 8.0.
Client.
ToDo List:
-Actions
-Monsters
-Spells
-Houses
If you wanna join to team please complete and post this in thread;
-Whats your name?
-How old are you?
-Where do you live?
-What kind of experience do you have with OT's?
-What kind of position are you looking to fill?
-Can you read or speak fluent English?
-How many projects have you approximately had before, and what happened to them?

Back