• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Tibia [8.31] {SQL} Safe,Work 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was that i said ?? they got noob script..thats why i didnt lked they.. and so much bugs i have to fix... really wasted my time there :O but it was because i host it a bit!

i can't put this server online because i don't see the switf

If its no .exe file then copy from The Forgotten Server or Eldinworld ! :) try found somewhere a really which working good!

Warning: If the npcs doesn't work then copy another .exe file!

Sorry , this map isnt tracked ^.-, its same as others on otland.

Thanks man! :D I have been looking for this a really long time!

LÖV U!

It dont work! Lol :p I cant even add the "Exe" File from Eldin or Tfs

And btw berzerky.
im allways in "Löv" with my tibia maps :)

This map is an "Updated/Custom Version" of Eclipses.
I think its nice. (For an RL Map on OTLand)

I'll definetly be hosting this map,
but I'm making my own scripts for the quests.
The ones in this serv are a little "out of date."

I get this ERROR

Warning: parse_ini_file(C:/Documents and Settings/Admin/Desktop/Real Map/config.lua) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 28

Warning: include(pot/OTS.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 56

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'pot/OTS.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 56

Fatal error: Class 'POT' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 58

How do ou start this crap!, Theres no file in it to load it. Everythings downloaded and configured and i went to start it and no start up file i was just like :O

So little help please?

Wrong characters configuration ("Load vocations" in admin panel, "character to copy" doesn't exist in DB). Try again or contact with admin.

I get this error when trying to make a character.. Little help please?

Wrong characters configuration ("Load vocations" in admin panel, "character to copy" doesn't exist in DB). Try again or contact with admin.

I get this error when trying to make a character.. Little help please?

I also get this error when trying to upload the servers mysql database to the servers database

Error

SQL query:

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `account` = OLD.`id` ;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
' at line 1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back