• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Tibia [8.31] {SQL} Safe,Work 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please download the new verison!

Its so much things it's bugged here, And no houses in port hope,liberty bay,~

Much thing's changed on the new verison!

Hi, i don't know why but, the link dosn't work?
Can somone make a link for that server in rapidshare or somthing?
Thanks(I know you guys will help)

Ates, please can u put up your map editor. I can't find any map editor for your server, and im way to lazy to put in all your npcs into a map editor. Or is there so meone who got a map editor for his ot and wanna share it with me?? Ofc ill share my map with the one who wanna fix a map editor for me

Downloads/Tools, RME ! You won't have to do anything.
A great map editor...download & use :D

/Limannen

@ Gangsta-jr...

You're speaking like we all dont have anti-viruses but you..

Ates, what can i do if it says: "Temple position is wrong, please contact the administrator"

Samerx Go to localhost/phpmyadmin and tfs and change at players the position of account manager to
newPlayerSpawnPosX = 32369
newPlayerSpawnPosY = 32241
newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7

Now i need help............. How can i edit this map ? when i open it with remere's or with Simone's i only get a black screen can someone help me out with this please? thanks.

@up

Thank you very much.

I can help you :)

It is because the map is so big, 65000x65000 or 38000x38000.

Go to coordinates 32000x32000 aprox. and you will find Main. :D

my antivirus program says that theforgotten.exe is trojan and eldinworld.exe

uhmm can someone help me please, i already portforwarden and i did my ip in config.lua but people cant get online i had a server be4 few weeks ago and it worked but now it doesnt can someone help me out please? since sunday it doesnt work anymore thanks

[12/12/2008 19:31:16] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_connect: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)
[12/12/2008 19:31:16] > ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read doc/MYSQL_HELP for information or try SqLite which doesn't require any connection.

Erro !!!
Help Plixxx

[12/12/2008 19:31:16] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_connect: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)
[12/12/2008 19:31:16] > ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read doc/MYSQL_HELP for information or try SqLite which doesn't require any connection.

Erro !!!
Help Plixxx

Do you know what sql is ?
Btw, your ot is figured at SQLITE, not MySQL.

/Limannen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back