• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Action Real TIbia - Bright Sword Quest TFS 0.3.+

Ryxan

Spanish Crew
Reaction score
As the topic says.

CREDITS BY CYKOTITAN!
Bright Sword Quest
Level Required: 45

Required Equipment
- 1 Power Ring

Well, First of all:

It is based in actions, data/actions/..

Create a new file called: powerring.lua and add this inside.

Power Ring

Code:
local t = {
	interval = 2,
	itemID = 2166,
	itempos = {x=32594, y=32214, z=9},
	wallpos = {x=32604, y=32216, z=9},
	wallnewID = 1103 -- why do you use a new id ? the quest won't be resettable
}
local event = 0
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
	local getitem, wallchk = getTileItemById(t.itempos, 2166).uid, getTileItemById(t.wallpos, 1025).uid
	if item.itemid == 1945 then
		if getitem > 0 and wallchk > 0 then
			doSendMagicEffect(t.itempos, CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
			doSendMagicEffect(t.wallpos, CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
			doRemoveItem(getitem)
			doRemoveItem(wallchk)
			doTransformItem(item.uid, 1946)
			event = addEvent(doCreateItem, t.interval * 60 * 1000, t.wallnewID, 1, t.wallpos)
		else
			doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "There is something missing.")
		end
	elseif item.itemid == 1946 then
		stopEvent(event)
		doCreateItem(t.wallnewID, 1, t.wallpos)
		doTransformItem(item.uid, 1945)
	end
	return TRUE
end
In Actions.xml
PHP:
<action uniqueid="8889" script="powerring.lua" />
File:Brightsowrdquest4.jpg

powerring.png

==> Power Ring
==> Wall
==> UNIQUEID ("8889")

Last edited:
stopEvent? o_O
not bad, just some things are missiong from real one, but it can be used for anything else:D

Last edited:
BUT! \/
I havent given credit to anyone.

And neither I said that I created this.
You have some serious and chronic problem, gambling addiction.
I'll give you the credits, then you will be happy?.

Wow, you're a fucking loser, wish I could de-rep

Congratulation!
Want a trophy?, Or you prefer it in cash? <sarcastic>

You really are pathetic like Cykotitan, I guess it's the boredom of not having friends.

you bumped a action script in a new thread, to try get some rep.. at least in my eyes..

=

You're trying to get rep out of someone else work..

Yeah, de-rep would be awesome now

you bumped a action script in a new thread, to try get some rep.. at least in my eyes..

=

You're trying to get rep out of someone else work..

Yeah, de-rep would be awesome now

I'm looking for some rep+?, Hahaha? And what I can do with the Rep? Can I change it for real cash or something? AAAaah, can I change my otland account for a Ferrari or 1mill$?..
Actually I prefer work & social-life than have 123821739812 of Rep =)
You make my laugh =)

The script does not works for me, the position of the Power Ring Move it on the counter, wall does not disappear. :mad:

Seriously, You have some serious and chronic problem, gambling addiction.
I'll give you the credits, then you will be happy?.

- FIRST POST EDIT: Credits by my little whiner Cykotitan.

I dont see how he has any "chronic" problem by requesting the credits for something he made :huh:

Also, I find it more immature and "less social-lifer" that you take everything so deeply seriously and response in such a defensive mode like if people were attacking an innocent person.

People are attacking you because you're not innocent, 99% of the people here dont like people who get a script from someone else and release it without giving credits to anyone. The 1% of the people who do are the leechers.

Anyway, if you just wanted to "learn" then use the script or learn from it, but why did you release it? It was already here :huh: so if what you wanted it was to get more attention to help others, then ok release it but first look up for the credits, and mention them in your release.

@RealSoft, it's funny how you're saying what you said, considering you have done the exact same thing before.

Anyway, Im not hating on you Ryxan, Im only expecting you to learn that if you want respect for you, respect others first. Good job on the picture.
Regards.

Why?, because I'm trying to learn some about scripting actions .. and always the same guy is criticizing me.
Simply because he dont have social-life or hate spanish ppl.

No, because you posted something that someone else did and you didn't give credits, that's really noobish!

Back