• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Real Tibia Client.

Zodia

Reaction score
I am about to pay for a client and I think it is "Real Tibia Client" 7x. My question is, is this Client available anywhere in OpenSource? Maybe with another name? Because I'm looking and I found nothing. It's OldClient, but with new features like Ping, exp display, mana bar, AWSD, news, proxy etc ... Am I doing bad business or should I

really invest?

I am about to pay for a client and I think it is "Real Tibia Client" 7x. My question is, is this Client available anywhere in OpenSource? Maybe with another name? Because I'm looking and I found nothing. It's OldClient, but with new features like Ping, exp display, mana bar, AWSD, news, proxy etc ... Am I doing bad business or should I

really invest?

Thank you for that. It looks great but it's still not what I'm looking for. Because the Customer I'm buying is a 7.72 year old.

1603314797491.png

Attachments

Thank you for that. It looks great but it's still not what I'm looking for. Because the Customer I'm buying is a 7.72 year old.

View attachment 50930
yes that's tibianic client and the sources are for free in this forum , please expose that scammer.

here is the client, and that client sucks mate
Post automatically merged:

almost everything that players try to sell areactually aviable somewhere for free

@Zodia all those functions on the screen are already available in tibianic.dll (post above), I don't see a single thing that would be new. Don't pay a penny, it's a scam.
I'd also suggest exposing who that guy is.

View attachment 50930
Do not use this client it has many issues with newer graphic/chipset drivers in my experience. People with 2080 Ti's lag with that client for some odd reason.

Also put that scumbag on blast whoever decided to try and resell that.

Do not use this client it has many issues with newer graphic/chipset drivers in my experience. People with 2080 Ti's lag with that client for some odd reason.

That's true, I use it on my server and get a lot of complaints.

i don't have a pc with newer graphics but at least on win 10 pro i've suffer many isues with that client

do you need to apply some edit in the exe. itself or just place the compiled dll into the tibianic.exe folder?

Just download winmm.dll file from that link and put it where your Tibia.exe is, you don't need to do anything else. Winmm.dll is a standard windows library used by the client, but there's an issue with timer in newer OS, which makes the client not render sprites correctly. When you put that file in the foler, it will load it (with that issue fixed), instead of the system one. It won't affect anything else, the rest of system will still use its original one.

Back