• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Real Tibia] Lunara warmode

Arcar Zaturum

Reaction score
Hey there guys!

As some of you might know I started a lifethread a few months ago here.
It went from lvl 9-> 102 and then I decided to stop uploading since I got little feedback there.

I reached level 142 on a Master Sorcerer so far and made a few friends along the road. I love pvping and so do the rest of them.. And after a couple of weeks being skullbashed by the "ruling" guild they asked for warmode.

Since our team is kinda small and not really that high we asked them to make a war on lvl 200- chars only and they refused aceppted it only to find out they invited several 200+.

Warmode was sent yesterday and it'll start next Server Save so only thing I can bring to you is:

tGQdT.jpg

Why did I make this topic? To try and bump up this part of the forum and so I can keep war screenshots organized.

Cya tomorrow with updates/war screens!

Edit: Character name is Romaron Cros.

Good luck with the war :p

Awesome, I think this is the first thread(?) on Otland consisting of a warmode on RL Tibia!

Goodluck.

Happy raping! By that I mean that I hope you kick their asses!:ninja:

4 Battles done today..
After the first 2 battles we got raped by them and the score was 6:61 (yuuup... like 12 vs 25 of them)...

Then we went carlin and 18:63.
Aftewards Liberty Bay... 43:65.

We're still loosing at the moment but we did a huge improvement fighting with equal numbers against them (us being the lowest levels).

Downloading cam and will upload some images shortly.

damn bro lol how funny that u n i are friends on lunara but on opposite sides of the war :O

Ahah thats life I guess.. No hard feelings though :D

Heres the screens I promised (just a few of them):

First of all.. Me being trapped and dying :c

UhbPk.jpg

First frag - 115 ED

cq0xR.jpg

100 MS
eFuHd.jpg

163 MS
EWMv.jpg

After a few more kills they started to feel the pressure and ran into a defence.. Where we killed every single of them except of 2-3 knights who ran.

glPIG.jpg

226 RP

GMPF.jpg

194 EK

7Exzr.jpg

170 ED

DfQ2D.jpg

177 RP

bpAbv.jpg

226 RP again

uWlEm.jpg

Thats it for now.. Got those frags from my friends cam and should be enough for now :)

Back