• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Tibia Map 10.98 for TFS 1.3

SeeingBlue

Reaction score
I found this data pack from this thread: [10.98] Requested Real Map Datapack (https://otland.net/threads/10-98-requested-real-map-datapack.262491/)

It was outdated and didn't run without errors in TFS 1.3. So I spent most of the day fixing errors in the console and finally have it error free, but this does not mean bug free. I have not tested any of the quest so I don't know what's missing, what works and what doesn't

I have shared it on github so everyone can have it, test it, and fix it.

The map is zipped up and will need to be extracted.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
I found this data pack from this thread: [10.98] Requested Real Map Datapack (https://otland.net/threads/10-98-requested-real-map-datapack.262491/)

It was outdated and didn't run without errors in TFS 1.3. So I spent most of the day fixing errors in the console and finally have it error free, but this does not mean bug free. I have not tested any of the quest so I don't know what's missing, what works and what doesn't

ok but you can compining exe?? and download please :)

You, sir, made my day! Thx a lot! :D s2
Post automatically merged:

ok but you can compining exe?? and download please :)

There is no need in compiling if that's what you mean. It's not the server itself. It's just the map and the files it needs to work correctly.
Post automatically merged:

It says there are monsters XML files missing. Would you know where I could find those?

A

All of the monsters listed in the log are included in the repo. Double check those directories listed.

It's because I'm hosting in Linux, and for some reason TFS requires that the creature class directories of those specific monsters don't start with a capital letter... Typos in code I guess. I didn't look at that before replying. Sorry about that :x I ended up creating those directories "duplicates" and moving the files to there.

Hey, very nice what you did, thanks!
However, be advised everyone who downloads that it is edited in some ways (vocations replaced with 'human' and 'super' for instance), not that it actually matters but just so people know.
Thanks again for sharing!

First, thanks for your work! I am sure it was quite cumbersome to get it done.

I have a problem with my ubuntu 18.04 vm with TFS 1.3 (First time setup), when I use this datapack the server seems to no be able to load the map. The standard TFS map works fine.
Datapack from this thread was downloaded, extracted, extracted again (map), set in /data dir, and compiled again (/build cmake .. && make).

What is wrong with it? Thanks for any help!

Full Server Log:

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi test63,

By the looks of it the server can't find the map file... did you update forgottenserver/config.lua to point to the new map?

-- NOTE: set mapName WITHOUT .otbm at the end
mapName = "forgotten"

change mapName from "forgotten" to "map1", or whatever the file name is...

The map should be at forgottenserver/data/world/

Damn! That was it! Thank you very very much, I hope you have a great week.
I did not think it could be that easy.

For all who are as nooby as I am in this regard:
In case you fit the otbm file name to the value set in the config file, do not rename the house and spawn xml files!

The Github link to this is down, does anyone have this? 🙏

Edit- Contacted SeeingBlue and they shared this link with me
HTML:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=13mdc4RjDYnCBNvf0PYmYKbeNBcjAUrzO

Bump, anybody?

Hello, thanks for your data pack

Whenever I try to login I get this error: error.png

And I am unable to log in, I am using forgottenserver 1.3. Clean downport from Nekiro, I notice there was a change in the attribute premium_ends_at account column in the new TFS 1.3 so maybe that's the problem.. Do anyone knows how to fix it?..

error.png

Thanks

Hi. Why in XML folder in Data in vocation.xml we have this. And when i want to create character i have only Human and Super.
<vocations>
<vocation id="0" clientid="0" name="None" description="none" gaincap="10" gainhp="5" gainmana="5" gainhpticks="12" gainhpamount="1" gainmanaticks="6" gainmanaamount="2" manamultiplier="4.0" attackspeed="2000" basespeed="220" soulmax="100" gainsoulticks="120" fromvoc="0">
<formula meleeDamage="1.0" distDamage="1.0" defense="1.0" armor="1.0"/>
<skill id="0" multiplier="1.5"/>
<skill id="1" multiplier="2.0"/>
<skill id="2" multiplier="2.0"/>
<skill id="3" multiplier="2.0"/>
<skill id="4" multiplier="2.0"/>
<skill id="5" multiplier="1.5"/>
<skill id="6" multiplier="1.1"/>
</vocation>
<vocation id="1" clientid="3" name="Human" description="a human" gaincap="25" gainhp="15" gainmana="30" gainhpticks="6" gainhpamount="1" gainmanaticks="3" gainmanaamount="2" manamultiplier="1.1" attackspeed="2000" basespeed="220" soulmax="100" gainsoulticks="120" fromvoc="1">
</vocation>
<vocation id="2" clientid="3" name="Super" description="a super" gaincap="25" gainhp="15" gainmana="30" gainhpticks="4" gainhpamount="1" gainmanaticks="2" gainmanaamount="2" manamultiplier="1.1" attackspeed="2000" basespeed="220" soulmax="200" gainsoulticks="15" fromvoc="1">
</vocation>
</vocations>

And i have problem when i want to start ots with this Data. LOG below.
If i say stupid things, dont worry Im newbie not stupid :D i use TFS master i mean 1.3. Linux ubuntu 20.04

Attachments

Stupid Question. I am missing grounds.xml, Where would I find that? I get this error when loading RME

Attachments

I just tried this map, well the most of the things work so far..

Some Client-shutdown bugs in roshamuul only.. dont know why.. if i walk on a tile, i got crash.. then my friend walk over that tile and don't get crash.. really wierd.. ANYWAYS....

i really need to understart why PICK don't work? (Yes i know i need "Tile: 105"... But the map have like different tiles everywhere... and the most part has 110.. how do i change that? dont find it anywhere in scripts... :O

I'm having issues with the npcs. I can't buy items through the trade function. Exactly which files do I need to replace out of this data pack?

Also If I extract the hole thing and overwrite the previous files I cannot log into the game.

Back