• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Tibia Map for 8.31?

denshejusan

Reaction score
Hello all,

Is their a Real Tibia Map for 8.31? with all files include it??

if it is can somebody give me the link or someting?

cause i want to make rl tibia map on 8.31 server that i have ;)

and is it posible to convert the map to 8.31?? and then i need that link white RL Tibia map and all npc,monsters,quest,spells etc.

plz post ^_^

greets,

GM Denshejusan

-----------------------
IP: 81.204.249.249
Port: 7171
Client: 8.31
-----------------------
Login: 1
Password: 1
-----------------------

-----------------------

Hello,I need a server like halmstadot.mine.nu,,It's a rl map 8.11. That map is with tps,but I want that map orginal without any buggs. I cant fix bugs,,just want allt he quest that they are working and so on..plz add my msn is you find something..we can share the server..:[email protected]

LoL if you got a rl map 8.22 or any map 8.10,8.11,8.1 OR ANY THING just downloadlatest mapeditor version and go to properties and save map at 8.31
then download the map and insert it for the server then it should works ~::~

Haha Gangsta-jr! xD

I think otland.net should change some rules, and make the forums only able for adults, or atleast 16 years + (Exceptions; you know how to use search button and youre able to speak understandable English!)

Na, i'm just joiking x)

You could use search funktion, or just download a 8.1 real map and update to 8.31 (open the map in your map editor and press ctrl+p)

Hiho , i have do it :( with RME and it just say 8.20 latest .. and when i try to open the ot it says : FATAL: Header information is outdated. code: 4.

Anyone have an idea about how to fix? Please :p

Where do i get an XML 8.31 rl map ot server, or how can i "create one" out from a old tibia server irl map,i got irl map 8.10..
Please post fast a possible, i really want to know this, it is intresting :p I will host it, please add my msn [email protected] if you can tell me something about how to get it , thank you.
Regents,
Takeid

Back
Top Bottom