• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Tibia Map or Custom Map??

Feerr

Reaction score
Hello guys i was thinking on get my own server online, so i was wondering ¿what would be better? a custom map or real tibia map, i been playing tibia since 2004 and sometimes i get bored in real tibia map, long time travels, quest etc.

leave your comments.

If you are up to spend thousands of hours creating a custom server with unique features, map and so on go for it, custom will always be better.

If you are going to do the same as many others have done in the past changing just a couple of things just download a prebuilt server and go with that.

If you are up to spend thousands of hours creating a custom server with unique features, map and so on go for it, custom will always be better.

If you are going to do the same as many others have done in the past changing just a couple of things just download a prebuilt server and go with that.

1000 hours gets you very far though. 1h is enough to start, 10 to play, 100 to enjoy, 1000 to enjoy several times.

I would start on own map and start server with tibia original settings and then go from there - after you have started the server and logged in etc. So, map same time as you play it.

Back