• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Tibia Map Project [10.94]

Nice project, I want to help. I have been out for a few year, so I am a bit outdated.

I knew once there was a program that mapped areas for you while you were playing, is this program still available? I can't remember the name of it. If you give me the name of it I could try to map them using my main char on CipSoft where I have access and it is easy for me to run lot of places since I have enought level.

Nice project, I want to help. I have been out for a few year, so I am a bit outdated.

I knew once there was a program that mapped areas for you while you were playing, is this program still available? I can't remember the name of it. If you give me the name of it I could try to map them using my main char on CipSoft where I have access and it is easy for me to run lot of places since I have enought level.
there are a more datapacks, but im still waiting to the official items.otb new version until release something, rme is what you need
btw got my very own compilation working pretty well if you want to try something. Also can help, im tired of shitty chilean servers

Back