• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Real Tibia Screenshots] Greyshade

For those who didn't know..
There is bug on rlt, which is
when your solo and kills someone you wont get frag :)
abusing it right now

not really true, two came to pk me yesterday, so i went after, a lvl 35 knight (logged off, said in web that he killd me) then i went for the mage he had 15min pz

and i killed some nuuub too yesterday on a noobchar, i think it said death by blala char

not really true, two came to pk me yesterday, so i went after, a lvl 35 knight (logged off, said in web that he killd me) then i went for the mage he had 15min pz

and i killed some nuuub too yesterday on a noobchar, i think it said death by blala char

weird, I killed around 10 peoples with my mage, will uplaod pics soon.
However it just works if your ONE that kills the person

weird, I killed around 10 peoples with my mage, will uplaod pics soon.
However it just works if your ONE that kills the person

now i see, i just killed a noob again... checked him... and no deathlist from me at all... but why care it dosent come on deathlist luwl ;ppp u still get 15min pz and shit

omg please play again
i want see ur fantastic screenshots again
they are amazing

Still retired, but I might start playing again ;)

I did some PK yesterday on my paladin, I just took one frag then a low level PK team came to me, I managed to kill most of them, then I believe they logged to their main chars however I managed to escape :)

zeh bp :ninja:
126184053368.png

low lvl ded (was 0 players at elves, so couldn't find any mid lvl)
Loot was, one and a half bp HMM <_< and like 2k gold
126184066596.png

Then I met the pk team, I killed 3 of them the others ran away
126184071114.png

Loot was ALOT of empty pots and some mana pots.

and at last, There was a group of mid levels trying to kill me but I escaped them. (ran from elves, through amazons to single dragon in kazz)
126184078678.png

Will record next time ;)

Working on my own otserver (Xuvel, same guy who paid for my premiums will be buying subscriptions that will help the server, otservlist, ot-list and dedicated serv ofc ;)) and playing diablo mostly

ok :) Oh I played diablo too :D I killed that last stage boss xD

@nux, Elfbot ofcourse ;)

I will maybe start again, I got ram upgrade for my comp so iz uber pro now so can bot on tibia+play other games ;D

I sold my characters for 50 euro to a rl, and I was bored so asked a friend if I could borrow his char and me and my rl took some DLs facc style xD
Normal spears + Hailstorm rod only
Jtev Spirit is level 61, Greishade is 42.
FACCdlssssss_281813.PNG

Sadly no loot expect 3875 gold, still profit even tho the bad eq.
Playing another game these days also, Drift City.

Last edited:
Back