• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [REAL TIBIA ]Selling 115 MS on newest world: Aurera [1200+ people online]

Synthetic_

deathzot.net
Reaction score
Why I’m Selling The Account:

I decided to rejoin Tibia once the new worlds came out but due to several internet issues, and work/school I had to stop playing.

The account is literally ONLY 2 MONTHS OLD. (Made August 1st // Stopped October 1st)

Price:

There is not a ‘set’ price as to what I would be willing to trade for the account. Therefore, I am willing to negotiate and look at offers you make and adjust them to the point where, both the buyer and I are satisfied.

Although, I AM NOT going to discuss, negotiate or accept ANY offers which are tibia related. I will not be taking any real tibia money, characters or items as an offer. I will be only accepting real life money, but once again, the amount of money I am accepting is currently not set.

Purchasing:

What you will be purchasing as a whole set is the following:

• A level 115 master sorcerer with magic level 65.
• The recovery key.
• Instant ownership of the email used to create the account.
• Every spell is purchased

You will also be receiving a couple of perks:

• The account has literally ONLY TWO QUESTS. I completed Desert Quest and Demon Helmet Quest. Therefore, every other quest is available for you to receive quest prizes from.

• The account only has 2 other characters on it, which are on the same world. There is a level 42 EK and a level 37 ED on the account, which you may use however you want.

• Some may not see this as a perk, but the character contains a name I’ve received non-stop messages about, with regards to how lucky I am in obtaining that name and how it’s such a cool name to have.

Due to the privacy and protection of the buyer, I cannot say the character’s name because some people may not like other people knowing that, the character has a new owner, and some people tend to hunt off or consecutively kill a character due to it being purchased.

Contacting Information:

If you are interested in buying a Level 115 MS on a brand new world, which is only 2 months old, please contact me at [email protected]

VoH7U.jpg

Last edited:
I don't play Tibia but I'd love to know that Character name! :(

I'm actually pretty interested, I`ll inbox you an offer later on today.

I absolutely love the perks for the account though ;D

Lmfao oh the, the characters name. I was told it becuz i placed an offer, ahahah omg absolutely love it. I think it was destined for me.

thanks for the image. im still wondering if u like my offer?

I'm interested to buy this.

I will pay automatically if the price is good. Reply as soon as possible as I can buy for it today too.

Hey Synthetic, how much are you selling your character for?
cuz i need ideas for how much i should sell my character for, level 116.

With dh, mms, blue legs, spirit cloak, soft boots, boh.
170 prem days, with warhorse mount and full summoner.
And 1,35kk in cash and prem scroll.
How much would this be worth?
If anyone have ideas how much this would be worth, PM me. and if you wan't to buy it!
aurora char!

Back