• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

"real tibia svargrond arena" by Gesior

Hello, I have the problem. When the player kill last monster the obliverator this he can not enter to the room with prizes. Does someone have a idea?
When the player kill last monster (orcus the cruel) i go to tp and tp player to kick position and write to "Zrobiles arene na poziomie Greenshore! Idz i wybierz nagrode."please help me.(slaby jestem z anglika ale chodzi o to ze jak pokonuje ostatniego stworka i wchodze w tp to pisze to co trzeba ale mnie teleportuje tam gdzie ustawilem kickposition a nie do pokoju z nagrodami pomozcie prosze)

I've tested it in TFS 0.3 Beta 2, works perfectly, just as in TFS 0.2 with Patch 22. Just, the quest chests required minor modifications in order to work. (ById)

If you have bug with last arena room that teleport is not working but it was written that you have done arena level, replace your /movements/scripts/didarenalevel.lua with mine (I am posting it for free, rep+?:D):
Code:
function onStepIn(cid, item, pos, fromPosition)
local arenaLeave = {x=1045, y=889, z=6}
	if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, item.actionid+getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42355)*10-1) == 1 then
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE,'You have done your challenge on the level '.. getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42355)+1 ..'! Go ahead and choose your reward.')
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42355, getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42355)+1) --did arena level X
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, item.actionid+getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42355)*10, 1) --did arena level X
		setGlobalStorageValue(item.actionid-1, 0) -- room free
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42350, os.time()+5) -- time to kick 0
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42352, 0) -- is not in arena
		doTeleportThing(cid, arenaLeave, TRUE)
	else
		doTeleportThing(cid, fromPosition, TRUE)
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE,'Kill the monster first!')
	end
	return TRUE
end

put there XYZ of tile when player should be teleported after COMPLETING arena level.

If you have bug with last arena room that teleport is not working but it was written that you have done arena level, replace your /movements/scripts/didarenalevel.lua with mine (I am posting it for free, rep+?:D):
Code:
function onStepIn(cid, item, pos, fromPosition)
	if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, item.actionid+getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42355)*10-1) == 1 then
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE,'You have done your challenge on the level '.. getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42355)+1 ..'! Go ahead and choose your reward.')
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42355, getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42355)+1) --did arena level X
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, item.actionid+getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42355)*10, 1) --did arena level X
		setGlobalStorageValue(item.actionid-1, 0) -- room free
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42350, os.time()+5) -- time to kick 0
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42352, 0) -- is not in arena
		doTeleportThing(cid, arenaLeave, TRUE)
	else
		doTeleportThing(cid, fromPosition, TRUE)
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE,'Kill the monster first!')
	end
	return TRUE
end

put there XYZ of tile when player should be teleported after COMPLETING arena level.

and i change XYZ to that i want to teleport the player?

Look, XYZ you haveto change to position when player is teleported when he COMPLETES certain arena level. It's same spot for all levels like minimountain with stairs x4. xd

okey, and i set teleport outside so they teleport the player into the first room? but it is three teleport and 4 rooms :O

OBS: i have never done svargrond arena

OMG.. So first take a look how it works somewhere. You mustn't edit ANYTHING on the map that Gesior have posted. Do all exactly what he said and then do the modification which I have done. Then all should work correctly.

OMG.. So first take a look how it works somewhere. You mustn't edit ANYTHING on the map that Gesior have posted. Do all exactly what he said and then do the modification which I have done. Then all should work correctly.

i have already svargrond arena on my map, i have rl map

so you will have to replace or something, because 20+ uids are placed gesior's map.

Back