• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"real tibia svargrond arena" by Gesior

plx help the first tp´s in the quest when I want to go will not let me =(
20:10 Arener: Hello Zero! Do you want to make arena?
20:10 Zero [378]: yes
20:10 Arener: You test will be greenshore level. If you want enter you must pay 1000 gp and have 30 level. Wanna try?
20:10 Zero [378]: yes
20:10 Arener: Now you can go to test.
after passage doors, and where will I go to tp
20:13 Najpierw zabij potwora!
PlX Help me

I have the same problem :(

If anyone has problem with 'isFocus' just remove this from npc script:
Code:
    if(not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)) then
        return false
    end
I don't know if that changes anything :p

gesior u gunna update the script seems ppl are getting errors :<

so this doesnt work with .3 well ima test it anyways.

it works for the most part! just one mosnter doesnt summon so far im workin on it atm and the tele to the quest room dont work ;) ill fixi it to work for me :D

And cna someone translate this lol

Last edited by a moderator:
so this doesnt work with .3 well ima test it anyways.

it works for the most part! just one mosnter doesnt summon so far im workin on it atm and the tele to the quest room dont work ;) ill fixi it to work for me :D

And cna someone translate this lol

i have almost same problem, the last tp doesn't works for me. it don't take me to the reward room, do u know the problem dude?

Hey man download don't work can you fix this????

Many thx, great release...

Hey! i gave tested it ! end its work! but when i go to second nivel the second teleports dont work great!
it giveme a msg! to kill the moster frist! but i have killed the moster! =/
can you fix this?

SORRY for by bad english! im br

@GESIOR
You release a great version and the most most anticipated tutorial on the planet otserver, but have any errors on this, and we need your help to fix:

-- In this error when you say with a NPC and step on the teleport, you don't be teleported to rooms and make a follow error message;
Lua Script Error: [MoveEvents Interface]
data/movements/scripts/arenaroom.lua:eek:nStepIn

luaGetThingPos(). Thing not found

Lua Script Error: [MoveEvents Interface]
data/movements/scripts/arenaroom.lua:eek:nStepIn

luaDoSummonCreature(). Can not summon monster: frostfur

-- When you say with a NPC, you don't lose money, it's free to make arena;

-- When you summon a monster with a NPC on arena after your begin, you don't follow for any rooms, and error message continue appear;

-- I'm have all Monster of arena, i'm edit all steps, i have a FORGOTTEN SERVER MYSTIC SPIRIT with PATCH 18, and this don't work, plx help me and all other users with this error,

Many thx for your patience and congratulations for release...

No more,

F@bio

@UP
1.- Search in the post for the npc fixed.
2.- Look the login script and make sure of you copy the script correct.
3.- Before, i have the same problem but i correct the script in global.lua and i solved the problem

And thats all! :D

P.S.: Sorry for my english :/ My native language is spanish :D

Work perfect for me and noobs.., stop spamming because it really work! If you cant figure it out then you should think about your future.

Work perfect for me and noobs.., stop spamming because it really work! If you cant figure it out then you should think about your future.
man here dont work, npc working, more i pass in door and pass in teleport and say in orange first kill monsters.

Back