• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Real Tibia] What is this place?

zkum

corruption
Reaction score
As title
PUQhu9L.jpg

Mapper - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

How did you find it? Any idea where the teleport leads you or how to get tp'd down?

I was tracking the iceisland, so i tracked it when i was underneath. Also, u can see a polar bear. but tibia wiki doesnt give any help..

Im asking bcuz i want to track the whole place and release it to the community.

I dont think its never have been explored, cuz tibia wiki mapper has it :p

The teleport doesn't keep its coordinates so you can know where it teles you out?

you found the crystaline cave... if i were u i wouldnt go to the teleport :)
sometimes you should lt someone else do it(die)

Ahh.. that's why rarely anybody knows about it, the rewards are shitty for the amount of work you have to do!

But it's a pretty safe place to train, especially at a low level. The work required to get there is usually too much for those even willing to understand where you are ;)

Red

Thanks alot red! :) You are the best

edit:
UTG0aSm.jpg

quest done! kinda cool quest :)

LOL, best part is that Spectulus breaks the crystal in the end of the quest... gj... all work for nothing!

Last edited:
I did that quest for start-up cash and hit the market with it til I was at like 600k xD

Back