• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Tibia: Yielothaxes (includes castle with entrance and hunting spot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Identity

Reaction score
Hello,

For those who need it I give them the Yielothaxe huntplace.
It is tracked on real Tibia at 02-02-2013, which means for now it's exactly the same as we know it in real.

It includes the entrance "castle" with the spawns and the complete hunting area.
Inside of the .zip file you will find the coordinates from the "castle" and the hunt areas

For some it might be usefull so all I can say is enjoy it.

See new thread to download: (re-) Upload Real Tibia: Yielothaxes (includes castle with entrance and hunting spot)

The 7 floor (entrance)

Yielothaxes castle entrance.jpg

The -8 floor (first hunting floor)

Yielothaxes first floor.jpg

The -9 floor (second hunting floor)

Yielothaxes second floor.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Credits go to the track program. All I do is walking my char true real..

If anyone has requests for real Tibia parts which should be tracked let me know.
I will try to track everything which gets requested. I will always post tracked parts on public boards to help the community.

re upload link pleasee!

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP RE-UP Link Pleasee! I do really need this zone :( :(!!!!

If anyone has requests for real Tibia parts which should be tracked let me know.
I will try to track everything which gets requested. I will always post tracked parts on public boards to help the community.

re-upload your map please ! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Could you track colossus in kaz ?

Reupload your map please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back