• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Tibia

Deepling

Just a spammer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!
Does anyone play on Real Tibia? If yes, tell me on which server ;)
Is it worth to return to Real Tibia?

I haven't played in about a year. Tried to come back and would like to but it just won't happen.
I'm just bored of the constant grind Tibia is. Hopefully one day it will become an awesome game again, but right now it's full of fuck face little kids.

Isn't Pinker Clown FACC char?
And better you will be back in May to (R)PG with me haha.
Pinker Clown is on another (high lvl acc) a guildmate gave me a long time ago :D I still occassionally play it and help out friends but cant afford pacc on both :p
And ofc we will R (PG)! Did you see my youtube video? I throw the most awesome house partys and I have done an all nighter level Session with @HalfAway XD i fuk botting both ways by enjoying manual to the fullest!

If you like the game it is worth playing for sure, however we cannot tell you whether you will like it.

I play real tibia and it's a lot of fun, but you gotta love grinding or find something you wanna do.

If you like the game it is worth playing for sure, however we cannot tell you whether you will like it.

I play real tibia and it's a lot of fun, but you gotta love grinding or find something you wanna do.
Exactly.
So just quoting myself, this is the way I enjoy playing tibia:

While I see why some people feel urged to bot, I just dont. I mean I dont want to compete for the top anyway. I am playing optional pvp, I have (had) a nice guild and lots of cool friends (still) who greet me each time I log in as if we had been hangin out yesterday. We occassionally would throw house partys, teamhunt with their alts or theyd help me with quests :p Our next goal everyone is eager to fulfill is getting me the jester outfit as my name is Pinkest Clown and my mission to spread happieness once more :)
I enjoy exploring tibia as ive never been higher lvl than 55 and everyone seems more than happy to accompany on my journey :p So yeah, I have a great deal of fun, do you?

GM Ougrey (or what his name was) stated- and that was waaay back - that tibia is more like a social game than a grinder and it has the best community he has ever encountered. And I have to agree. If you take your time, find the right people and find a way to start enjoying the game it is great!

Pinker Clown is on another (high lvl acc) a guildmate gave me a long time ago :D I still occassionally play it and help out friends but cant afford pacc on both :p
And ofc we will R (PG)! Did you see my youtube video? I throw the most awesome house partys and I have done an all nighter level Session with @HalfAway XD i fuk botting both ways by enjoying manual to the fullest!
Is @HalfAway playing on Celesta too?

I play Guardia, my dad is leader of a guild of 620 people, many active players there in guild chat always and doing guild hunts and quests, they organize free pois/inqs for the public monthly. It's become a nice community there, though i am retired.

I've played on Secura and Arcania with more population. Our guild was the best than other guids on the world. I like to be as Rookstayer. That is amazing non profesion in Tibia.

Back