• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Really important gm should read this asap

Dink

Reaction score
Hello, in these past days i noticed that bless is not working 100%.
Yes, i know the system of blessings, if you dont have 1 you have a small percentage to drop your stuffs, and everything else.
BUT, in this last days, i looted like 4 corpses that had amazing loots, like 600k, 500k, 300 soils(600k), and many things like this...This can't be a coincidence. People with this money would have bless for sure.
Another thing that made me realise that is that my brother dropped his backpack too, and i was by his side and saw that he had bought the bless correctly...bought all blessings + twist of fate.
And in addition, today in the middle of war, Decoy dropped his backpack, and you can see on War Veteran's cam, that he claim that he was sure he had blessings(which i think its true).

So i think there is really some kind of breach in this blessing system, especially on LunarForce, because i never saw this on shadowcores. It might be the twist of fate, maybe when it was implemented some kind of bug happened, and now there is a tiny percentage that makes ppl drop their backpack.
This can happen to more people, and it's already too many cases to say that they 'forgot' to buy the blessings or that is coincidence.
Please search the bug and fix this as soon as possible.

If this happened to other ppl please post on this thread, thanks.

Tbh i dont think its a bug, probably they forgot bless and Only went with twist of fate only. Cuz i havnt dropped anything

no dude they didnt forget it will happen to somebody close to u soon

lol dude? your friend has just forgot buy bless... there is no other reason... I have lost many times my bp and it's because i forgot to buy bless (before twist of fate) maybe your friend said hi all

no dude they didnt forget it will happen to somebody close to u soon
It's not a bug. Everything works fine for me and my guildmates. If it's so hard to you to remember about blessings just get ceremonial ankh or ornamented brooch and check it from time to time.

Not really sure about this, but I'm sure this happened to me 2 times on shadowcores. 2 times from May 2012 til September 2012.

Back