• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Really?

Jupinator

Reaction score
Dresco was helping me with djinn quest and then Sky Eye asked if he could join, blah blah blah, sky eye says his friends needs help with the quest as well, as soon as we inv to party, they kill me and Dresco, round of applause for Sky Eye! Bunch of level 120+s have to team to kill a level 100 who is new to game, round of applause, really. Gz to you guys...

Dresco was helping me with djinn quest and then Sky Eye asked if he could join, blah blah blah, sky eye says his friends needs help with the quest as well, as soon as we inv to party, they kill me and Dresco, round of applause for Sky Eye! Bunch of level 120+s have to team to kill a level 100 who is new to game, round of applause, really. Gz to you guys...

complain about a game that you can get killed in is also wrong...

wow.. its easy to say for you (250ek).. thats not the case.. the case its they were like "yeah wow we are really nice and help you!!.." then kill us..

wow.. its easy to say for you (250ek).. thats not the case.. the case its they were like "yeah wow we are really nice and help you!!.." then kill us..

i have been pked from noobs on my other chars to :p
i know what it feels like

He didnt complain about the game you *********!!!!!!!
Stupid

he complain that he died...
this is a game who anyone can die so ?

ya i agree with that post, lost over 500k in loot to a scammer who was gonna sell my blue djinn loot.

I Quit but i check forums daily

If you gave away your loot on a OT to a random person, you're just a dumb mfer.
Ofc you will get scammed.

Back