• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Really ?

fatimathebruxa

Banned User
Reaction score
The auction ended at 23rd Jul 2014 10:03:56 CEST. The winning bid was at 1000000001 gold and was submitted by Queen Fatima. The house will be transferred to the new owner after the next server save.

How I bought a House for 1kkk ?

My God No need wait next SS ? ..

@Mark

I don't understand what you're trying to say.
how I bought that house for 1kkk ? I bid 1kkk and 1 gp and I win action in server save , and then I check website I see .

The auction ended at 23rd Jul 2014 10:03:56 CEST. The winning bid was at 1000000001 gold and was submitted by Queen Fatima. The house will be transferred to the new owner after the next server save.

and this not happen

I still don't understand what you're trying to say.

How did you not buy it for 1kkk if that's the bid you placed?
Where does it say that? Which house are you even talking about? What does it say now?

According to ShadowCores website "Queen Fatima" owns Market Street 5 (Venore).

Jesus Mark I put bid 1kkk and 1 gp right ? and then I need wait Server Save for win Action and Then next server save for Get that house if I want withdraw my money or want the house. and this not happen.. and I lose my cash

U need to wait to next server save becouse u bought house at 10:03:56

I'm still not sure if I understand what you're trying to say, but if I got it right you tried to spoil the auction and it backfired? If that's the case, then to answer your "Really?", Yes, really. Don't bid 1kkk if you aren't ready to pay it.

When we buy a house we make an offer, the auction ends and we wait to the enxt server save to see our name on the door and website . THATS NOT THE CASE HERE . And thats why she is complaining .

She made a bid and The auction ended sooner than what it was supposed to making it impossible to her to edit her own offer .

Here is what i think that happened : mark saw the 1kkk offer, realized that fatima was just trying to "spoil" the action and made something to punish her....still thats wrong and should not be done . Shadowcores was betetr with inactive gm´s i think

@Mark

Last edited:
When we buy a house we make an offer, the auction ends and we wait to the enxt server save to see our name on the door and website . THATS NOT THE CASE HERE . And thats why she is complaining .

She made a bid and The auction ended sooner than what it was supposed to

@Mark

Yes, is this.

She made a bid and The auction ended sooner than what it was supposed to making it impossible to her to edit her own offer .

Here is what i think that happened : mark saw the 1kkk offer, realized that fatima was just trying to "spoil" the action and made something to punish her....still thats wrong and should not be done . Shadowcores was betetr with inactive gm´s i think

@Mark

I'm a big fan of your conspiracy theories. Tell me more?

@fatima, u bid 1kkk, u win for 1kkk, u win house and paid 1kkk, why cry?

if u didn't want to pay 1kkk, why u put 1kkk?
if u won for 1kkk, its like "bug abuse" change later the auction for 532kk (second best offer, my offer :) )

and @Mark, why site didn't show bids when more than 1kkk? (in site was showing my bet but with her name... i post it on this link: http://otland.net/threads/bug-when-buy-house.218832/ )

@fatima, u bid 1kkk, u win for 1kkk, u win house and paid 1kkk, why cry?

if u didn't want to pay 1kkk, why u put 1kkk?
if u won for 1kkk, its like "bug abuse" change later the auction for 532kk (second best offer, my offer :) )

and @Mark, why site didn't show bids when more than 1kkk? (in site was showing my bet but with her name... i post it on this link: http://otland.net/threads/bug-when-buy-house.218832/ )

The site doesn't show the "real bid", it shows what it has been raised to. If Fatima placed a bid of 1kkk and the previous bid was 500kk, the site will show 500 000 001 until someone raises it. Any bid below 1kkk would then just raise Fatimas bid, but she would still be the highest bidder. Any bid above the real bid (which is unknown until you overbid it) makes you the highest bidder, and if you bid 1.5kkk it would show you as the highest bidder with 1 000 000 001. This is how it works and has always worked, so you don't have to pay the full bid amount if no one raises your bid.

The site doesn't show the "real bid", it shows what it has been raised to. If Fatima placed a bid of 1kkk and the previous bid was 500kk, the site will show 500 000 001 until someone raises it. Any bid below 1kkk would then just raise Fatimas bid, but she would still be the highest bidder. Any bid above the real bid (which is unknown until you overbid it) makes you the highest bidder, and if you bid 1.5kkk it would show you as the highest bidder with 1 000 000 001. This is how it works and has always worked, so you don't have to pay the full bid amount if no one raises your bid.
cant u be my teather in english? your nice man

I think ot's "stole" her money. She won the action , and if the house will be send to her name after the other serversave , she can remove money for buy another things... And have the possibility of she dont wants the house more.

Back