• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Really?

answer

Reaction score
k since pira cant keep his word ( no offense ) he hasnt been on in a while so im gunna take over. Im killing everybody and anybody that isnt in the titans so there can be finally sum damn war.

All that needs to be said has been said. Good Day:peace:

22:23 Krobelous [439]: k buddy so thats how its going to be

owned x2 while botting.. ;) when im bored i log on to PA :D jajaja... i will have no sympathey towards these paracites.. kill em all

22:30 Oif [565]: u have fun? xD
22:30 Oif [565]: in empty cyntara?
22:30 La Paladina [582]: is bored

haha..

dude i dont wanna kill my friends ;C
but.,we need some war., ;D

wow.. how lame is this? no wars so u gotta fight eachother..
thats too gay to do.. i will log on time to time to random pk.. xD and idc if u guys kill me either x| i wont get mad AT ALL.

k since pira cant keep his word ( no offense ) he hasnt been on in a while so im gunna take over. Im killing everybody and anybody that isnt in the titans so there can be finally sum damn war.

All that needs to be said has been said. Good Day:peace:

I login once a while, some people see me, but at those moments like no one online, so I log off again, not going to kill a bunch of lvl 70's hunting on dragons. lol

I login once a while, some people see me, but at those moments like no one online, so I log off again, not going to kill a bunch of lvl 70's hunting on dragons. lol

true, ur timezone suxx baaaaallsssss barley anybody is on when ur r :/

I use to always be online with him at Server Save, but ofc the server save time is changed now.. u'm never on around that time.. i log on once per day for 15 minutes :> not wasting my time here

yea same im not gunna log as often but i will to kill some people, just waiting for Red to fix things up then i might come back for sure. >.>

Yeh, when all houses and bugs are fixed i might come back,
but who knows.. i might not.. i mainly want wars. hopefully the bug repairs will result in more new and old players palying again and fighting like men..

Yeh, when all houses and bugs are fixed i might come back,
but who knows.. i might not.. i mainly want wars. hopefully the bug repairs will result in more new and old players palying again and fighting like men..

Same for me, I login once a day for 30 mins, check free nms, kill who's there, go vip nms, then kill who theres, then check token bosses, kill them and log off again. Nice scheme right? :p

si hahaha xD atm im just getting level 700-800 on both my mage and knight.. because i'm bored and i have 2 weeks off of the olympics. most of my friends are going to the venues with thier families... so while im waiting till we have time to hang out im just gonna level xD

Back