• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Realm of the Titans (ROTT)

valentino

☺Qualified Staff Member☺
Reaction score
I want to show you a game that it's still in test phases. This game will be free to play and it's a "wannabe Dota2".
Aeria Games affirmed that ROTT will have a strong matchmaking at queues. We will compete with players with our same level and if someone leaves at the middle of a match of has lag issues the artificial system will take his hero until he reconnects.

The game includes:
- The heroes are rated by "Damage, Agility and Caster".
- An IA will control the player that left the game. This IA is so smart, it means this IA wont be a "free kill" for the enemy team.
- Achievements system.
- Match edition, you will be able to edit the match videos you played, all the matchs will be recorded automatically without having a recording software installed.
- You can move the camera angle or the minimap angle with the 6 keys from your keyboard.

Realm-of-the-Titans-logo.jpg

201122117161_6.jpg

201122117161_5.jpg

201122117161_4.jpg

201122117161_3.jpg

201122117161_2.jpg

[video=youtube;Qt5zF7V5IjU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Qt5zF7V5IjU#![/video]

If you want a beta account PM ME. I'll give it for free.​

Why does the picture look really good, but ingame it's almost as bad as LoL?

Back