• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Realmap [Tracked]

LoL?
Are you just a retard or dont you think your post is really weird?
Youre telling the one who works for it that you gonna "sell" it although you did not even make 1 SQM of the map .
This is lol

haahha Gangsta-Jr always funny :D

LoL?
Are you just a retard or dont you think your post is really weird?
Youre telling the one who works for it that you gonna "sell" it although you did not even make 1 SQM of the map .
This is lol

euhm??? did i say im fixxing it? huh?
i was 2 days nolifing and just fixxing the map
gz..
lal dude chill out

mirror II gives an error message, is there any difference between the two links?

Hey, when i try to log in it says wrong temple position! How do i change it to right, first time i host a server and gonna try RL map now. But i cant check the temple position in OTmapeditor. Very thanks full for answer =) Pm or write here!

Houses and spawns don't load in RME.

Edit:
A lot of bugs, one advantage of this map is this it has new Darashia and Kazordoon ...

Last edited:
I can not open the map in remere's, and I can not for my ot online with this map.
as if it is empty.
help me please!

HELP ME PLEASE!!!
I NEED A REALMAP!! *-*

Last edited:
I try to edit in remere's but nothing appears!
and not from you log in ot

Sorry my bad ingles!

slaba ta mapa dziurawa xD Sa duze luki czarne pola
-___________
Polaki zrozumieja

well i worked hard to fixx bug's ofc.. for like 1 month (correct me manasehh when i got it by u :D) , and i got it now its like 99 mbits :)

Sorry for my bad english, under alcohol ;o

look i am with a problem with temple position and account manager can somone tell me what is the temple position and how to meka account manager work?

set x:32000 y:32000 z:7 in config.lua and your account manager will work but i do not recomend to set that since then the account manager will spawn on water i think but it will work

Seems to be quite nice! :D But would be better if you put the npcs and all scripts together in the map and make it to a whole distrobution. Keep going ;>

Back