• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team RealmOfEra - Looking for serious team members.

LuckyM

Ett är Ett
Solutions
Reaction score
NrbuI5LQ.png

I'm looking for people who are ready to join an global server project with custom contents & tasks, dungeons. It will be an low stage server for people who like more action.

Some information about the server.
We are going to use ORTS server (10.76), Ofcourse with alot of new scripts & contents.
It will be alot of new hunting places & tasks for low levels & for high levels.
Experience stage will start x25 end at x2
Achievements will be added
You will start as level 1 in rookgaard

Custom features
We will add an custom premium island.
Events will be added to the server so players have something todo when they are not hunting.

Realm of Era are looking for,
Lua / C++ Coder
Web Coder for @ZnoteACC
Global map editor

Server will be hosted by
@Damon

If you are ready to join an project? Then make an application here or send it as private message!

f_u4qrVhF.png

Last edited:
Good luck with your project mate :)

The biggest mistake is, if someone gave up...
maybe you will be conducive to happiness :)

Good Luck !

repurchase the server from OX staff, you will have a ready to start.
I can to assist him financially. How much time we can wait for good server? omg...
do something about it

@Hawk Hunters ,

I send them an message before about the server. But they have not reply.

Still working alot with realm of era. Right now i'm working with rookgaard bridgrbridge. All quests are like real tibia.

Bump!

Still searching for an team! Hurry UP, if you are interested!

Please man, just do better server than shadowcores without crashes, i will play here with friends 24/7 and dont give up like ox staff...

Do you need any ingame gms?

I'm not in need of gamemasters right now. I'm in need of community managers who can have experience in lua coding & mapping
Please man, just do better server than shadowcores without crashes, i will play here with friends 24/7 and dont give up like ox staff...

We are trying todo our best for the community.

Application still open for lua / c++ coders & ZnoteACC coder

Last edited:
Back