• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS 7.72 High-Rate PVP-Enfo - Discussion

Rates & Mode of the server

• PVP-Enfo 10x Exp 2x Skills 2x Magic 2x Loot & Gold

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • PVP-Enfo 8x Exp 2x Skills 2x Magic 2x Loot & Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PVP-Enfo 5x Exp 2x Skills 2x Magic 2x Loot & Gold

• PVP 10x Exp 2x Skills 2x Magic 2x Loot & Gold

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • PVP 8x Exp 2x Skills 2x Magic 2x Loot & Gold

• PVP 5x Exp 2x Skills 2x Magic 2x Loot & Gold

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Me and @ond have decided to bring some life into the old RealOTS servers.

For those who doesn't know already, RealOTS is a 100% complete server of the Tibia patch 7.7.
There are no bugs :)

We want some inputs on what kind of server you wish to play.

There will be a poll with different options for you to vote for, feel free to also make suggestions within the thread;

news1.jpg

No date has been set for start of this server yet.

Changes that are possible for the server;

• All melee weapons with 30 or higher ATK has +3 ATK
  • All rings yield 5 to skill instead of 4
  • Soft Boots - Possible to add if wanted
  • Buyable runes to a cheaper price instead of the regular 7.7 prices (This could be decided on what price should be best here)

Last edited:
Added:

Runes costs 1gp per mana that they used to cost to conjure during 7.4~~
IE:
HMM: 70gp/rune
SD: 220gp/rune
UH: 100gp/rune

Please feel free to make comments with suggestions and thoughts

I'm in particularly interested in PvP-Enforced because of the different exhaust system compared to regular PvP. For those who don't know, offensive spells have an exhaust of 1 second and offensive runes have a delay of 1 second instead of the regular 2 seconds exhaust on both.

Higher rates and cheaper runes sounds like a good way to make/keep playing more interesting.

Ofcourse it will be harder to survive without a skull system to punish player killing. I'm not a great warrior myself but I believe the reward in experience will give a big enough incentive for players to work together to fight the more dangerous teams of player killers together.

On Zanera I've seen you can easily gain 2 levels from a solo kill on a level 60 by another level 60. To make this incentive big enough I suggest to remove AOL and blessings from the game.

This should be fun. Good luck.

I'm in particularly interested in PvP-Enforced because of the different exhaust system compared to regular PvP. For those who don't know, offensive spells have an exhaust of 1 second and offensive runes have a delay of 1 second instead of the regular 2 seconds exhaust on both.

Higher rates and cheaper runes sounds like a good way to make/keep playing more interesting.

Ofcourse it will be harder to survive without a skull system to punish player killing. I'm not a great warrior myself but I believe the reward in experience will give a big enough incentive for players to work together to fight the more dangerous teams of player killers together.

On Zanera I've seen you can easily gain 2 levels from a solo kill on a level 60 by another level 60. To make this incentive big enough I suggest to remove AOL and blessings from the game.

This should be fun. Good luck.
Doable, indeed doable.

Everything is basically ready for a start, just need to decide on the last stuff, like what you just suggested and then a date.

Back