• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS High Fun Rate - Free To Play @Europe

actually its good time to start server since there is nothing to play :p

actually its good time to start server since there is nothing to play :p

Hopefully you're right ;) i'll be posting the advertisement today with some pictures and information about the project, it will be a fun server, and I honestly hope it does workout, I want to play a serious 7.7 Oldschool server :)

Thank god you chose higher rates.
Seems promising so far, will definitely try it out with some friends.

Last edited:
I haven't posted the advertisement thread due to the anti-bot client, I'm trying to make one.

obviously the key is to buy ad at otservlist.org

OTServList.org advertisement is important, I'm well aware of that :( however I'm not economically available to purchase it.

So how you want to afford huge server if you cant purchase advertisment on otservlist for few bucks? Hire somebody who will promote your server and pay him from server profits later. making thread in advertisments is not enough and i would say its nothing at all. If you want to start this server everybody in community should know about it.

So how you want to afford huge server if you cant purchase advertisment on otservlist for few bucks? Hire somebody who will promote your server and pay him from server profits later. making thread in advertisments is not enough and i would say its nothing at all. If you want to start this server everybody in community should know about it.

A few bucks? 90€/day, I cannot afford it.

Back