• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS is coming back online! What's your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nymphis

Reaction score
As some of you may already know RealOTS was easily one of the (if not the) most kick ass servers ever released to the OT public. With an old-school feel and a few custom additions, this server literally had everything an old-school player was looking for and then some, it had a massive population and a great community, it was around for 6 solid years and as far as security goes, it was one of the best.

RealOTS is returning on February 7th and I wanted to know your guys opinions on this. Will it return just as bad ass as it was before the exp drops and greedy donation corruption went down? Or do you think it's a lost cause? Also, who were you on RealOTS? And what was some of your best memories there? I know I had many!

As some of you may already know RealOTS was easily one of the (if not the) most kick ass servers ever released to the OT public. With an old-school feel and a few custom additions, this server literally had everything an old-school player was looking for and then some, it had a massive population and a great community, it was around for 6 solid years and as far as security goes, it was one of the best.

RealOTS is returning on February 7th and I wanted to know your guys opinions on this. Will it return just as bad ass as it was before the exp drops and greedy donation corruption went down? Or do you think it's a lost cause? Also, who were you on RealOTS? And what was some of your best memories there? I know I had many!
What's a RealOT's?
Lawl, jk we all kno it was legit as fuck until he went and added all the gay shit. I'll play mastercores until RealOT's then pg like a nerd if RealOT's is the same.
It better be the oldschool blue website and not the gay valhalla website layout >.<>.<

That's what I was thinking when I was looking at the valhalla website. I liked the other one better. The xp rate was 5x before the drop right? Because I liked that better >.< when you didn't have to pay for it.

Well when he had the most people before the DP was it 3x

Nevermind, mistook it for smth else.

Last edited:
It had everything a player was looking for? bullshit

The server itself was one of the worse. Worse than tibianic, classic tibia, original tibia.. Why? It wasn't even 7.4. It wasn't even oldschool. The rope system was from new tibia, the "u can walk on 999 parcel" is from new tibia, the boat system; new tibia. The only thing that made this OT fun was because it was online and the others' wasn't. It was the only viable ot around. Tibianic doesn't count as it was dead.

so, to you, a "great oldschool ot" consists of ;

old rope script
parcel traps
non-pz boats

sure, hardcore oldschool guys like those features but it's not like they make or break an oldschool ot. as far as i'm concerned, if your still aiming, healing etc manually then it is oldschool. again, that doesn't make or break a good ot.

bottom line is realots is known as a reliable server. if its any good as i heard it used to be im sure it will gather a lot of people. a lot of people = wars. serious wars with a lot of people = fun. so basically a lot of people + fun = a great ot.

that being said i'm no fan of 7.72 (newer mana system, pz boats etc) but like i said, its a reliable server and it's where the people will probably go.

I can give you guys some exploits of mine and Dennis thoughts.

Things which will be deleted:
The experience donations will be deleted
The custom items like: spartan helmet,shield,arm,legs,wand etcetc

Things which will stay:
The weapon skill donation
The money donation (100k)
Double Promotion

Things which will come back again:
Dagorlad
The enormous feeling of oldschool, 3x experience,5x with DP
His Divine Shadow

And there wont be any of the OLD CMs only a new one.

When I spoke with him did he say that DP would NEVER come, if there will be DP will I not play.

Last edited:
Double promotion sucks bigtime, dagorlad sucks aswell, Well i guess my team of 20 people wont play if theres the double aidspromotion

tbh, skill donation doesn't matter to much... he needs to get some donations from somewhere, rather skill donations than other donations..

come with suggestions on reasonable donations, because he needs to have something..

Yeah It's true, we're guessing that we'll have DP but it aint sure. It's an suggestion we've spoken about nothing else. And Dagorlad will come backl for sure as it was when RnH came..

Something like golden acc that mastercore had that gives you postman q, djinn q, and/or needed to buy a house or simply premium acc would also work.

I would never play on a server with donations like that. And many of my friends wouldn't even. Having a donation system like that will certainly make you lose a very big amount of your players.

However, premium donation (such as on tibianic) or even better, golden account (such as on mastercores) is totally acceptable!

And there's still alot of people, if not most, who would buy golden account.

If you don't know what the golden acc features were;

Able to use djinn~
Utevo gran lux on all the time~
Free postman quest~

That's what I remember atm.

I would never play on a server with donations like that. And many of my friends wouldn't even. Having a donation system like that will certainly make you lose a very big amount of your players.

However, premium donation (such as on tibianic) or even better, golden account (such as on mastercores) is totally acceptable!

And there's still alot of people, if not most, who would buy golden account.

If you don't know what the golden acc features were;

Able to use djinn~
Utevo gran lux on all the time~
Free postman quest~

That's what I remember atm.

and 25% more exp if u teamhunt in party! very nice! I totaly agree with u!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back