• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS.net spoofing

Kingdanny

Banned User
Reaction score
Signature has 50 players online at the moment, but the online list only shows around 7 - 10.

928371_4.png

RealOTS Who is online page

On otservlist it isn't 50 players anyway... So it doesn't really matter

13 (43) / 1000

43 record, even though it prolly was 150+

On otservlist it isn't 50 players anyway... So it doesn't really matter

13 (43) / 1000

43 record, even though it prolly was 150+

The signature has 50 players in it, (while as you say indeed, the gameworld only has 13) that is spoofing.

but no1 gets tricked by it, unless really dumb people -looking at someone special in this thread-

there's no

It just says 50 in the signature which is on the page.. Even on the page you can see how many people are really online... I doubt that the signature with 50 players changes anything lol

there's no

It just says 50 in the signature which is on the page.. Even on the page you can see how many people are really online... I doubt that the signature with 50 players changes anything lol

It could be also that otservlist is slow with fetching the information from the server but that doesn't mean he's not spoofing.

Haha, ye sure it is :rolleyes:

He's using the signature on other sites to promote his OT, the siggy says 50 players while the gameworld had 13-14 guys online.

it's getting fixed:

01:24 CM Godly: It's bugged.
01:25 CM Godly: I told God about it, I will ask him to fix it asap.

Its simply possible.
He may have just took the image, but not that it's changing when players login or out. Just an image.

So how come the signature has 50 players in it, while his server record only has 43?

And also, as I said, he's using the signature on external webpages to promote his OT, while it gives an incorrect number of players online.

It might not be spoofing indeed, but it sure is illegal (I hope)

It's fixed, signature removed until it's bug free... GM said that it happened because of the number 50 since last weekend were a few more people on than 50 and suddenly it just stopped there. No need to worry, Realots is a fair server!

I doubt its removed from all the websites he posted it on.
And you claim its bugged? why would it be just bugged for realots, rofl?
He probably fucked around with it, its not a screeny or smthg, its a direct link to otservlist.org.

Ye, realots has always been a fair server, its been corrupted the day it started :rolleyes:

Back