• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Realots.org - All kinds of paid and unpaid positions; advanced python, nosql, portuguese tutor, +++

e.e

Divine Intellect
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi.
I'm running the one and only actually perfect replica of Real Tibia 7.70 also known as Realots.
This server is for all intents and purposes the same server that was run at www. realots.net by Toor for about 5 years between 2007 towards 2013 without any of the extras that Toor added to it when he ran it, like access to the GM Island, Dagorlad, etc.
You can find out more about the server at my server thread or at the website Realots.org - News.

I'm also a big fan of the idea of open communities and projects, such that everyone who has something to offer can participate and contribute and be known for their contributions, and to encourage positivity this way.
This is one of the main reason why I started this thread (and another thread earlier) to begin with, to try to be inclusive towards the OTS community.
It would be disappointing to see that there's no interest to work on such a project if that were to be the case.
I would personally move on quite swiftly, since I always work with reality in mind, but I want to make sure that you know that I think you missed a great opportunity if you're otherwise a friendly and useful person that would like to work on something like this and you let this one go. And to be sure once my heart is settled, it's really settled, like a variable reassigned to a constant. And once (if) the server reaches critical mass there's no way back :)

Team
The team members I'm currently looking for:
  • Programmers to either modify a decent map editor like RME to work perfectly for Realots format or make their own with a GUI ofc. [up to $300]
  • Programmers familiar with Python to either develop on their own or assist me in the development of various smaller tools for this server. Skills needed for various tools: Regex, Good code organization skills (e.g. OOP) + Sockets, NoSQL/Document Database Design, Libpcap + Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP headers. [paid various per agreement]
  • Expert PHP coders to assist me in the development of a very uniquely designed PHP router. Only need assistance for certain parts. [paid minimally for each small part completed; each part can be as small as one line of code, price discussed per task per person]
  • Code design/abstraction experts and advanced NoSQL database designers. [paid various per agreement]
  • In the future: Tutors, Forum staff, etc. [unpaid]
  • Someone to teach me some Portuguese over text/chat :). It's important that you know the founding blocks/details of the Portuguese language, since this is how I learn best. For example how each word contrasts to another, how words connects, what the roots are of each word, etc. [paid up to $15 per hour depending on how good you are and on your schedule; the more flexible your schedule and the shorter each session (short = 5-30 minutes per session) and the better you are at teaching me the higher I pay]
  • Support by players; spread the word, provide helpful suggestions or feedback, creative ideas, requests, etc. [unpaid]

Last edited:
Back