• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

realpwnz Mapping Thread

here i come with new picture its little but creative u think same?

EhuTD.png

crystals dont fit, and what the hell is this lava muzzle doing on the lowest part of pic? :p

btw decide if you want lava or water location, if there is lava, there shouldnt be water

imho every map deserves to make it fully, edit dirt walls, mix them. Delete trees, how could they grow there?

hhf is good tough i could kick out sugar canes and these green thingies near lava hole. and stop using these damn crystals everywhere :D they dont fit always

Last edited by a moderator:
Please dont post links to downloads here, this isnt the Download section, its just showoff

One thing: Dont ASK for REP when its show off!
No comment on rest cause I dont want to be harsh..

i dont care for any hate say what you wish to say =) all i know is some people like my mapping and some dont, i do know that some of my mapping is bad and also some is good :p so im happy with the work i do

so first, big house, there are two things i dont like, roof, you shouldnt use autoborder while placing grass ground cause you will get ugly gray borders.
second thing i would make here something like a wooden platform around water to walk in... like this:
screenshot20111211359.png

about trainers... it's just fugly, cannot be repaired, just map it from 0 and dont be so symetrical with wall ornaments etc.

House:
Quite nice at first, then the second floor is kinda floating at the north end because the pillar to the right isn't Reaaally under the wall.. :p
But then third floor.. Ugh.. I must say it is very ugly =/
Tip:
Delete top floor.
Second Floor: Delete the sofa and the throne in south area and make a small balcony perhaps?
Also, fix the north area of the house plx!

Trainers: I hate training areas actually ^_^
Real men (or women) go to Edron, parchment room quest at lvl 8, let someone kill the demon, go up the first stairs and then train there with a summoned ghoul for 200hours!
Yay!!!! Ye... Wohoo... Ok... noone?
Sadface.. :(

---
Good Luck and continue mapping! =D

I'm only gonna comment on the house since I don't comment on trainer shit
floor 1: he improved a bit
floor 2: quite good
floor 3: k, was wrong, still horrible

On your first house, I actualy like it, its a good improvement compared to your other work. Altough I don't really understand the roof part, why would such nature "grow" on a roof.
The trainers look a bit boring and strange, but this is mostly when you make a square symmetric building with details that don't match to the building (skull pillars), try making it not square and add some architecture.
About your hell firefighter spawn, I do like that its a small place with lava, but some details don't really match since there would be no reason for them to be there, like leaves (why are they in a fire place, etc).

Last edited:
Back